3

"Are you crazy Jihyo?" Jeongyeon's anger can seen in her eyes.

"I don't know that you 4 leave here" Jihyo innocently replied.

"It's not just us 4 that's the main problem. Here in this forest more then 6 vampires houses are present and in each house minimum 3 vampire's leave. It's the first danger. Second ware wolfs. 15+ ware wolfs rome around this time as this time is for hunting" Jeongyeon said clearly pissed of.

"Do you know what will be the consequences?"

Jihyo shook her head while her gaze were on her shoes. Tzuyu was just standing beside them listening to whatever they are saying.

Jeongyeon sighed.

"We vampire's and ware wolfs have a very strong sense of smell. If we smell something that smell saves in our minds. You were lucky that we were the one who smelled you. And I can't give you guarantee that if any wolf or other vampire smelled you or not. If not congratulations you are safe but if yes... Then... " Jeongyeon paused for a second.

"They'll do anything to hunt you and if they'll convert you as their server. Then be ready let them drink your blood whenever they want" She grabbed Jihyo's shoulder.

"You are my friend that's why I am telling you this. Please as soon as possible depart for your houses"

"Thanks Jeongyeon you are a kind hearted Vampire. But what about those I know them they'll never get ready to leave this place this soon"

"I know what to do"

"Bring beers and pills which use to faint humans" Tzuyu nodded.

And ran faster then a cheetah.

Jeongyeon then fish out her phone and call someone.

"Hey Daniel"

"Hey! Jeongyeon are you done with hunting?"

"No, but I need your help"

"Go on! Which prey you need to catch?"

"It's not about that. Please come here."

"Okay... I am on my way"

With that jeongyeon hung the call.

"What are you going to do?" Jihyo asked.

"I'll make those 4 girls sleep by giving them sleeping pills and give me their addresses"

Jihyo handed all addresses including herself.

Tzuyu and Daniel reach there at same time.

"What happen Jeongyeon?" Daniel's mouth have blood stains which is enough to haunt Jihyo.

She started shaking.

"Don't worry he is a kind one" Jeongyeon said.

"Tzuyu mix them to 4 cans and gave them to those 4 girls" Tzuyu nodded.

jeongyeon narrated the plan to Daniel and he nodded.

"Please control your hunger" Jeongyeon said.

"I don't want to harm any of them Jeong" Daniel smiled.

They went back to remaing girls and sat in front of them. Tzuyu handled them cans with sleeping pills.

Daniel is hiding on the tree above them. And keeping an eye that no one could enter the place for at least 15 minutes.

But he keep on glancing at one particular person.

PARK JIHYO

She caught his eyes when he met her for the first time.