introductions

three months into chanyeol living with us, jongin and i decide it's time for our families to meet him. we knew it was something we were going to do at some point since chanyeol joined us but we wanted to give him some time to get settled in our lives first. now that he's been dating us for around nine months, we all think it's time. jongin and i both love chanyeol almost as much as we love each other at this point and there's no question that we want to keep him forever. so, now our families just need to know.

jongin invites both his parents and my parents around to our apartment one evening and while he's getting them settled, chanyeol and i are waiting in the bedroom.

"are they going to like me?" he asks, pretty eyes wide with nerves.

"of course they're going to like you, baby," i say. i sit on the end of the bed beside him and wrap an arm around his shoulders. he turns his head to look at me so i cup his cheek with my other hand and pull him into a kiss.

"i just think it's going to take a little time for them to understand your role with us," i say once i pull away. "none of them know much about this lifestyle so i think they're going to be confused. they'll definitely like you, though. i mean, what's not to like?"

he giggles cutely and i can't help but smile at him.

"just know that no matter what happens, jongin and i love you and you're not going anywhere," i assure him.

"jongin loves me, too?" he asks hopefully.

"of course he does, my love. i know he's never told you that but that's just because it takes him longer to admit his feelings for people than most. i knew i loved him about a month after we started dating but he didn't say it back until about four months in. he's never been in a serious relationship with a man before so it's all very new to him. he'll get there eventually, i promise."

that makes chanyeol smile just as the bedroom door opens a little and slides in.

"it's time," he says. chanyeol holds a hand out for him so jongin takes it and lets himself be pulled onto the bed too.

"i love you, jongin," chanyeol says, lacing their fingers together. "and you don't have to say it back, just know that i do."

"i know, yeol. i feel the same." jongin cups chanyeol's cheek and pulls him into a deep kiss, both of them letting out soft moans at the contact.

chanyeol ends up getting a little carried away and i roll my eyes fondly when he pushes the younger down on the bed so he's hovering over him. jongin's right hand slides into chanyeol's hair and the left travels down the older's back to rest on his ass. it's pretty sexy to watch and although i'd love to sit there and let them get it on, we can't keep our parents waiting much longer.

"okay, you two, cut it out," i laugh. chanyeol pulls away from the kiss and i grin when i see the dreamy look on jongin's face.

"let's go out now, yeah?"

the boys agree so we all get off the couch and i slide one of my hands into chanyeol's as we walk out into the living room. our parents turn to look at us and are very visibly confused when they see chanyeol.

"we want you guys to meet chanyeol," i say. "chanyeol, these are mine and jongin's parents."

they all introduce themselves then my mom finally notices that i'm holding chanyeol's hand.

"what are you doing?" she asks, pointing at our hands.

"that's what we wanted to talk to you about," i say. we sit down on the love seat, me between my two boyfriends, and they both automatically put their hands on my thighs. the movement doesn't go unnoticed by our families and it seems to sink into jongin's mother's brain what's happening.