servant

i plop down on the couch and the second jongin sees me, he runs over and places a kiss on my forehead.

"do you need anything, baby? some tea? some breakfast? a foot rub?" i grin and pull him down to me so i can kiss him.

"i'd love a cup of hot chocolate," i say. he nods and runs back to the kitchen to make the drink.

he's been so sweet throughout my pregnancy, it's amazing. i'm 8 months along now and for the past 8 months, he has been doing everything i want, sometimes without me having to ask for it. he's so excited to be a dad that he eagerly became my 'servant', as he says. i'm really lucky to have someone as amazing as him.

he comes back into living room and places the drink down in front of me before leaning down to kiss my belly.

"morning baby girl," he whispers.

"she missed you this morning, she doesn't like when we wake up and you're not cuddling us," i say. he chuckles then wraps his arm around my stomach, our daughter kicking happily at the warmth.

"that's better," i say. i throw my legs over his and wrap my arm around his neck.

"only a month until she gets here," he says.

"i'm not sure i'm ready," i say.

"well, you're going to have to be, you can't get out of it now."

"can't you have the baby for me?"

"i wish i could, baby, you know i would." i smile and lean in to kiss his cheek.

"i know, love," i say. he grins and turns his head to kiss my lips.

"what do you want to do today?" he asks.

"i kind of want to go out somewhere but i also want to stay at home," i reply.

"we could go somewhere close," he says. "how about the mall? we could go and buy some more baby clothes, i want to get some cute, summery dresses for her."

"summer is only 2 months away, she's going to be way too small to wear dresses."

"i want to put her in dresses and take her outside and show her off to the world because she's my beautiful baby girl and i want her to be the most beautiful girl in the whole of south korea."

he looks so serious that it makes me laugh.

"okay, let's go," i say. i slowly get off the couch and walk upstairs to change into some more suitable clothes.

——

once at the mall, jongin leads me into the first baby store we see. he runs right over to the girl section and picks up a cute, flowery dress.

"wouldn't she look so cute in this?!" he says.

"we don't know what she looks like," i say.

"excuse you, she's my daughter, she's going to be gorgeous," he says. i roll my eyes but smile when he grins cheekily.

"you're ugly," i say.

"you're uglier," he replies.

"let's hope our ugly cancels out and makes a pretty child."

"that's usually how it works."

he chuckles and leans in to nuzzle his nose against mine.

"i'm going to go and pick out some more clothes," he says. i nod and sit down on one of the benches. a girl walks up to me and introduces herself as an exo fan.

"i just saw you with kai and i wanted to come and say hi," she says.

"oh, well hello, it's nice to meet you," i say.

"we're all very excited for your baby to come."

"thank you, we're very excited, too."

"could i maybe get a picture with both of you?"

i nod and call jongin over then we take the picture with her. we say goodbye and once she's gone, jongin shows me all of the clothes he chose. i smile and nod so he goes up to the front desk and buys them.

when he comes back, he holds his hand out to me and lifts me up.

"come on, let's go home," he says.

"will you run a bath for me?" i asks

"i'll bath with you," he says.

"i don't want that, i want you to run a bath for me then go away and let me relax with the baby."

he pouts so i stand up on my toes and kiss his cheek.

"i love you, my servant," i say. he smiles and kisses me back.

"i love you, too," he replies.

this is kinda cute lol. sorry for not updating in like a week, i hope you like this one :)

also, i'm late but thanks for 1K reads!