wedding

my wedding was supposed to be the most wonderful day of my life, just me, the love of my life, and our friends and families celebrating our love. we had it all planned out and it was going to be so much fun, but instead, all night all jongin and i get is complaints.

"why is there no alcohol?",  "why are we waiting so long for food?", "this music sucks", "seriously, i can't get through this night without alcohol."

i try not to let it get to me but it's hard with it being my wedding day and me being extra emotional. after dinner i excused myself and ran off to one of the private rooms before i started crying in front of everyone. i hear jongin yell my name but i keep running until i reach the room where i got dressed. jongin runs in after me and quickly pulls me into a hug.

"i'm sorry, baby" he whispers.

"both our families just keep complaining and i'm getting sick of it!" i cry. "it's our wedding but they won't stop making it all about them! i just want them to stop!"

"i know, babe," he says. "let's go back out and i'll talk to them all, okay?"

"are we finally going to tell them?"

"i think it's time."

i nod and let him tilt my head up to kiss me.

"i love you and i want to make sure you have the most amazing wedding possible," he says.

"thank you, baby, i love you, too."

we kiss again then he takes my hand and we walk back out to the reception. jongin leads us to the stage and we get up, jongin taking the mic.

"can i have everyone's attention, please?" he asks. he waits for everyone to turn to look at us before giving them a forced smile.

"i just want to thank everyone for coming to our wedding..." he pauses to let people cheer, "and for ruining our special day."

everyone goes silent, clearly in shock, and jongin wraps his arm around my waist. "this is supposed to be our wedding day yet all our family have to complain about something. luckily we have nice friends who are being so supportive, and we both thank you so much for coming. but to our families; we were nice enough to invite you to watch us get married and this is how you repay us? you made my wife cry on her wedding day, how shitty is that?

"who cares if you don't like our music, if you're hungry, that you want alcohol, it's not about you! and do you want to know why we don't have alcohol? because (y/n) is pregnant so neither of us are drinking. so maybe before you complain about something on a special occasion that isn't yours, you'll take into consideration why that might be. you're supposed to be our family yet you don't care about our feelings at all. so thank you for ruining our wedding and if you're all so miserable you can leave."

he puts the mic back and takes me back over to our table, pulling me onto his lap in another hug.

"i want go," i whisper.

"we can if you want," he says. "we can go back to the hotel, have some fun, then go to bed early for our flight tomorrow."

"that sounds nice, i don't want to be with anyone else here anymore," i say. he nods so we get up and grab our things before telling our friends we were going.

"i'm sorry that your wedding sucked," chanyeol says.

"it's going to get a lot better once at the hotel," jongin says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"can you even have sex while she's pregnant?" baekhyun asks from beside chanyeol.

"yeah, it's perfectly safe," i say. baekhyun grins and winks at me, making me blush bright red.

"have fun, then."

we hug our other close friends, asking one of them to bring our presents back to our apartment, then leave without saying goodbye to anyone else.

"i'm going to make our wedding night the best for you," jongin promises once we're in the limo.

"i can't wait," i say.

a shitty wedding has nothing on an amazing husband.

this sucks, i'm sorry lol