younger

my friends and i grab our things for our spare class and on our way to the library, we drop my boyfriend jongin off at his classroom. he pouts at the idea of having to go to his class and i smile, leaning up to kiss him.

"can't i skip to hang out with you?" he whines.

"no, you need to go to class and i need to get work done so i can graduate next month," i say.

"but i have another year before i graduate, i don't need to go to class."

i roll my eyes but kiss him again then push him into the classroom.

"i'll be here when the period is over," i say. i blow him a kiss then my friends and i walk down to the library.

"is it weird that you're dating jongin when he's a year younger?" chaeyoung asks.

"not really," i reply. "he's hot as hell and super tall so i kind of forget sometimes."

"even when you're legal and he isn't? you turned 18 when he was still 16."

"no, because i love him. age doesn't matter when it's a non-sexual relationship, which it is. we both want to wait until he's 18."

"that must be hard, sex is great."

"it is hard but it's for the best."

"wait," jisoo says, "who have you had sex with?"

chaeyoung grins. "you know park chanyeol, the super hot guy who graduated last year? we hooked up at a party."

(2PCY rules okay)

"park chanyeol? jongin's cousin?" i ask. chaeyoung nods, smirking.

"i thought he was gay," jisoo says.

"he is, he has a boyfriend," i say.

(i lied, chanbaek rules)

we both look at chaeyoung who just shrugs.

"it was a one night stand, i don't care if he's gay or straight," she says.

"maybe he thought you were a guy," jisoo says. chaeyoung slaps her while i just laugh.

when we reach the library, i set my things down at a table and immediately put my headphones in so i won't be distracted, then start on my work.

just before the period ends, i leave the library and wait outside jongin's classroom for him to leave. once the bell rings, the door opens and he's the first one out, as usual. he walks over to me and, before i can get a word out, latches our lips together. i kiss him back until i feel his tongue run across my lip. i push him away with one last kiss then wrap my arm around his waist and pull him away from the classroom.

"what was that all about?" i ask.

"my friends were making fun of me because they saw us at the beginning of class," he says.

"what were they saying?"

"they were calling you my mother telling me what to do. it annoyed me so i wanted to show them that you're definitely not my mother."

i roll my eyes but chuckle.

"you can't let that get to you, jongin, 16 year old boys are dumb," i say.

"you're right," he agrees. "good thing i'm 17."

i grin and stand on my toes to kiss his cheek.

"alright, let's go eat," i say. "son."

i run away laughing and jongin follows, yelling bad words at me.

i don't care what people say, there's nothing bad about having a younger boyfriend.

i hope you guys like this :)

also, let's send lots of love to jongin right now, i'm sure you all heard that his father passed away yesterday. his dad is the reason jongin is in exo so he was very important to everyone even if we didn't know him. let's try and help jongin, his family, and the other boys get through this tough time because we love him a lot ❤️