boyfriends

this is about a polyamorous relationship! it's not something i've written before or know anything about so bear with me :) thank you!

my eyes flutter open and i grin softly feeling two strong sets of arms wrapped around me. i'm so warm and can't even think about getting up, even though i need to. i don't think i've ever been happier.

last night was chanyeol's first night after moving into mine and jongin's apartment since he joined our relationship. we didn't do much, just cuddled on the couch and watched romantic movies on netflix, but it was wonderful.

jongin and i have been dating for around three years and very recently decided we wanted to add another. i never thought i'd be interested in being poly but the second i met chanyeol, i instantly fell for him. i felt so guilty at first, i didn't want to hurt jongin by having feelings for another guy, but as soon as he met chanyeol, he understood.

jongin is bisexual, like me and coincidentally chanyeol, so i guess i wasn't too surprised he found the taller man attractive too. we went on a few 'dates' and got along so well, all very quickly falling for each other. we officially started dating chanyeol 6 months ago and i'm so happy, so in love. i've never felt so wonderful.

i turn my head to the left and there is jongin still fast asleep, pretty lips pouted as his cheek is squished against the pillow. he's absolutely gorgeous and when without deep asleep he looks like a model. he's way too pretty to just be a dance teacher for children, but that's what he loves to do and i love to watch him do it. he loves kids, and he loves dancing, so it truly is the best job for him.

his nose scrunches a little in his sleep and i'm barely able to hold back a giggle. he's way too cute for his own good when he sleeps.

looking over to my right, my heart flutters in my chest when my eyes land on the face of my new boyfriend. he's just as handsome as jongin, though more boy-next-door than model-like, but he sure does look silly when he sleeps. his mouth is wide open and there's a little drool trailing out one side and onto the pillow. it's a little gross but he's so adorable i don't care.

i suddenly want to kiss them both so i press a kiss on chanyeol's lips before turning over to do the same to jongin. neither of them wake up but i don't mind, i'm content just to lie between them until they do.

i look down at their arms wrapped around me and grin widely when i see their fingers interlocked on my stomach.

i really didn't think they would be so open to being with each other as well as me. although both bisexual, i could understand that being with each other might have felt a little weird to them. chanyeol came into the relationship for me but, to my delight, took jongin in with open arms. they're both definitely more affectionate towards me than each other but i have seen them kiss a couple of times which is sweet. jongin always blushes bright red whenever they do and i love watching chanyeol coo at him after, pinching his cheeks teasingly. i hope they continue to get closer until they're just as comfortable with each other as they are with me.

i shift a little in bed so i can get my arm out from underneath myself and swear quietly when chanyeol inhales deeply beside me, a sign that he's woken up. i turn my head towards him and am rewarded with a gentle smile and sleepy eyes looking at me.

"good morning," he whispers.

"good morning, roomie," i reply. he chuckles, usually deep, gravelly voice now even more so, and it sends shivers down my spine.

"i'm still tired," he says.

"you can go back to sleep but i need to get up, i have work."

he pouts at that but i wipe it off with a kiss which he eagerly returns. i manage to wiggle out of jongin's arms when chanyeol moves to let me out and the former whines in his sleep at the loss of my warmth. when chanyeol slides back into bed, jongin sub-consciously reaches out for him and shuffles closer until his head is lying on the older's chest and his arms are wrapped around him. chanyeol smiles softly and within seconds of pulling jongin closer, he's fast asleep again. i grin, shaking my head at the two of them, then head into the bathroom to get ready.

when i'm all done, i tiptoe back over to my boyfriends and press gentle kisses on both of their foreheads before reluctantly leaving for work.

——

when i get back home that evening, i find jongin lounging on the couch reading and chanyeol cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"you're home!" jongin cheers loudly when he sees me. he throws his book down and runs over to pull me into a hug. "i missed you this morning."

"sorry, babe, you looked so cute sleeping, i didn't want to wake you," i say, standing on my toes to press a kiss on his lips. i feel arms wrap around me from behind then so i pull away from jongin to kiss chanyeol, too. i sigh contently.

"i love you both," i whisper.

"we love you, too, baby," jongin replies. chanyeol nods in agreement and i can't stop the grin from forming on my face.

they both let go of me so i can change out of my uniform and when i come back out, i find them messing around in the kitchen together, laughing and stealing little kisses occasionally. i don't want to interrupt so i just lean against the doorway and watch, feeling so fond of them both.

if this is how the rest of our lives are going to go, i cannot wait.

so this was new but oh my god it was so soft and i absolutely love it. i hope you guys like it too! :)