makeouts

jongin and i haven't been able to see each other for a while, as i just got back from vacation and was forced to isolate due to the virus, but when i was all clear, i was able to visit jongin at the dorm again. as soon as i got to the dorm and washed my hands, jongin pinned me to the nearest wall and tilted my head up to kiss me. i wrapped my arms around his neck and slid my hands into his hair as i pressed our bodies closer together. he moans into my mouth as he tightens his arms around my waist and slides his hands into my back pockets. he tilts his head and swipes his tongue along my bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth.

"oh, gross, get a room," junmyeon groans, smacking the back of jongin's head. jongin groans and pulls away from me to glare at junmyeon behind him.

"hyung, i haven't seen her in months," he says.

"okay, but you can still take it to your room," junmyeon says. he gives me a big smile so i pull out from behind jongin to hug him.

"i missed you," i say.

"i missed you, too, (y/n)," junmyeon replies. "how was your trip?"

"it was good at first, then the whole virus pandemic began and it became really stressful, i'm just glad i'm home."

"we're all glad, too. we were worried about you."

i grin and reach up to ruffle his hair.

"alright, that's enough, she's here to spend time with me," jongin says, pulling me back into him.

"then take her to your room," junmyeon says, winking at me.

"fine, mom," jongin groans. he takes my hand and drags me towards his room. i roll my eyes to junmyeon as we pass and he chuckles, waving cheekily. once in jongin's room, he shuts the door behind me and picks me up to toss me on the bed. i giggle as he climbs on after me and spread my legs to let him lie on top of me.

"who did you miss more, me or junmyeon hyung?" he asks.

"jongin, babe, i missed everyone more than i missed you," i reply. he pouts so i just grin and lift my head up to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. he tilts his head to the side and slides his tongue across my bottom lip, flicking it against mine. i tangle my hands in his hair and tug gently, grinning when he moans into my mouth. he begins to rock his hips against mine so i wrap my legs around his waist and move my hips along with his.

"i love you," he whispers.

"i love you, too," i whisper back. "but we're not having sex."

"what, why not?" he asks.

"because at least one more person is in the dorm and he doesn't need to hear us."

"but it's been months."

"and you survived that long so you can wait a little longer."

"you're no fun."

"yeah, well, deal with it."

i kiss him again then shove him off me and sit up to grab my bag.

"i have a present for you," i say. he instantly perks up at that and hooks his chin on my shoulder as i dig around for his present. i pull out the box and hand it to him.

"with you being so expensive and famous i didn't quite know what to get you but i thought you'd like this," i say. he unwraps the present and opens the box to reveal the necklace i bought him. it wasn't anything special but when i was walking around the town i was visiting i saw a pretty necklace with his initial so i bought it.

"oh, baby, it's so beautiful," he says. he looks up at me and smiles, eyes shiny with tears. "you didn't have to buy me anything but the fact that you did is so sweet. i love you so much, thank you, my love."

he cups my chin gently and tilts my head up to kiss me. when he pulls away he takes the necklace out of the box and puts it on, staring at it where it sits on his chest.

"you really like it?" i ask.

"i love it so much, thank you," he says. i grin and reach out to wipe the fallen tears on his cheeks.

"i love you," i say.

"i love you more," he replies. he throws himself on top of me and kisses me again, wrapping his arms around my waist tenderly. he nuzzles his head into my neck and i just smile hearing him sigh happily.

"i'm so grateful to have you," jongin says.

"me, too."

so the ending sucks, i'm sorry, but i hope you like this :)