roommate

i hear muffled noises coming from the room beside me so i take my headphones off and when i hear a manly grunt, i sigh. jongin has a girl over again. having a male roommate can be fun but it's times like this where i regret letting him move in. that boy never stops bringing girls over.

i slam my fist on the wall and the noises stop for a second.

"keep it down, i can hear you!" i yell. i put my headphones back on and resume my music, turning it up higher. if he's going to fuck someone that loudly, why can't it be me?

i see my bedroom door open like 20 minutes later and jongin walks in, a robe messily thrown on. i take my headphones off again as he shuts the door and walks to the end of my bed.

"what was that about?" he asks.

"i don't want to hear you having sex, jongin," i say.

"i live here, i can be as loud as i want," he says.

"this is my apartment, i own it, so i make the rules and i'm sick of hearing what goes on in your room."

i toss my headphones down on my bed then push past jongin to leave but he grabs my wrist to stop me and holds me against the wall.

"what are you doing?" i ask. "go back to your girl."

"what girl?" he asks.

"are you an idiot? the girl in your room."

"who said there was a girl in my room?"

"why else would you be making so much noise?"

he shakes his head, chuckling, then leans closer so our faces are centimetres apart.

"there's no girl, (y/n)," he says.

"then wha-"

realization hits me and my mouth forms an 'o' shape, making his grin grow.

"the only girl i want is you," he whispers. before i can react, he slams his lips on mine, coaxing mine apart with his tongue. i wrap my arms around his neck and he takes the opportunity to pick me up and carry me over to my bed. he drops me down on it and climbs on top of me, his hands already tugging my shirt over my head.

"jongin," i mumble, "what are we doing?"

"making out, and we're about to have sex," he replies.

"okay," i say. he kisses me again and i let myself melt into it.

———————————————————————

jongin wraps his arms around me and buries his face in my neck, sighing happily.

"that was amazing," he whispers. i turn over and slide my fingers into his hair, gently tugging his head away so i can see him.

"was this just a one time thing?" i ask.

"i don't want it to be, i'd like to keep this going," he says. i smile then lean down and kiss him.

"i'd like that, too," i say. he kisses me again before snuggling back into me.

"by the way, your body is gorgeous," he says.

"thanks, nini, yours is, too," i reply.

"yeah? do you like my abs?"

"i do, they're hot as fuck."

"they're hot or i'm hot?"

"a bit of both."

he grins and kisses my neck.

"i'm going to shower," he says.

"okay," i say.

"wanna come?" he asks.

"no," i reply. he pouts and i giggle, kissing his nose.

"go and shower, i have stuff to do," i say. he gets off the bed so i slap his ass as he leaves the room.

"don't do that or i'll jump you again," he says.

"go away."

he winks as he leaves and once he's gone, i squeal. finally.

lmao i hope you guys like this :)