dance teacher

i've been wanting to take dance lessons since i was a little girl and now that i finally have some free time i'm able to. i signed up for lessons at the dance studio near my apartment, excited when i saw the started the following monday. i couldn't wait for the first one.

when monday finally rolls around i make sure i arrive early at the dance studio to hopefully get a good spot at the front of the room and meet my teacher beforehand. walking in i expected to see a young woman standing at the front of the class but am surprised, and terribly excited, to see a hot, young guy instead. he looks up at me as i walk in and flashes me a gorgeous smile.

"my first student!" he says excitedly. "what's your name?"

"(y/n) (y/l/n)," i reply.

"it's nice to meet you, (y/n), i'm kim jongin, your teacher."

"nice to meet you, too." i set my bag down on the floor and pull my sweater off to get more comfortable, not missing jongin watching me through the big mirror. i hope he finds me as cute as i find him because that's the best way to start a relationship.

"have you ever had lessons before, (y/n)?" he asks.

"no, this is my first time," i reply. "i've wanted to learn how to dance well since i was like 4 and i feel like it's finally time to start."

"well, you chose a good place to start. i've been dancing since i was really young and i actually have a degree in it so i hope i can help you learn."

"i think you can. it helps that you're so handsome i'll want to show up to the lessons." i watch as his cheeks begin to grow more pink and i can't help but smile at how adorable he looks.

"th-thank you," he mumbles. "you're very pretty, too."

"thank you." someone else walks in then so i sit down beside my bag and pull my phone out to text my best friend about how cute he is.

when he starts the lesson about 10 minutes later, i notice how the room is full of girls around my age who seem to be infatuated with how beautiful he is. and he's not just beautiful, he's an absolutely amazing dancer, too. the way his body moves and bends so gracefully is captivating and i don't want to look away. i figure i shouldn't anyway because dancing is so much harder than i thought it would be. everyone around me seems to be picking it up without a problem but some of the moves that jongin is showing us i just can't do. he notices this and leaves the front of the class to help me.

"you need to extend your left leg a bit more," he explains as he places his hands on my hips and moves me into position. the feeling of his hands on me is so nice that the rest of his words fade into silence as the less appropriate thoughts fill my head.

"are you listening?" he whispers, snapping me out of my trance.

"sorry," i mumble.

"maybe you should stay after for some one on one lessons," he says, tapping his fingers on my hips. i nod and i can see a faint smirk grow on his face out of the corner of my eye. he lets go of me and walks back to the front of the room so i try to bring my concentration back to what he's teaching.

when the lesson's over and the other girls have left the room, jongin seemingly stalks over to me and effectively traps me against the mirrors.

"do you need some extra motivation to learn?" he asks.

"depends what you can offer me," i reply.

"how about this?" he leans in so his mouth is almost pressed to my ear and i shiver at his hot breath. "if you really try to learn for the next half an hour i will... take you out on a date."

"oh," i mumble, "that's not what i expected you to say."

"is that a no?"

"of course not, i would love to go out with you."

"good, now focus. let's try this again."

i hope you guys liked this! i don't know anything about dancing so i didn't add too much detail lol