class

if you guys read my chanyeol imagines, you may know that i've had bad writer's block recently which is why i haven't updated. once again, i'm sorry and i will try to get back to it again :)

i poke my head into my english class and sigh in relief when i see that my teacher is the only one in the room. i need to ask her a favour and it would be helpful to be alone.

"ms. jung?" i ask. she turns to me and smiles, waving for me to come in. "i have a huge favour to ask you."

"go ahead," she says. i walk in and immediately her eyes go to the car seat with my son, taemin, in it.

"we had an emergency this morning and my boyfriend couldn't stay home to watch the baby so i had to bring him in," i explain. "i'm really sorry but it would be great if i could keep him with me this class."

"oh, gosh, of course," she says. "i'm sure we can find space for him to hang out."

"thank you so much," i say.

"he's very cute," she says.

"he is," i agree.

"is he yours? like biologically?"

"yes, he was born during the summer."

"well, i wish you luck in raising him."

i smile at her as i gently lift taemin out of the car seat. i sit at my desk and bounce the baby while i check my phone for any message from
jongin.

jongin ❤️
chanyeol's okay, just a sprained wrist. idiot fell out of his bed in his sleep.
i'll come by to pick taemin up after your class.

me
glad he's okay but tell him he's dumb for me please. i'll wait in the parking lot at 10:30.

taemin stirs in my arms so i cover myself with my and feed him before he can start crying. people trickle into the class one by one and i find myself having to keep explaining who taemin is and why i have him with me. when my best friend walks in, she seems surprised but happy to see taemin.

"hey, it's my favourite adopted nephew," she says.

"how many do you have?" i ask.

"only one," she replies. i chuckle and sit taemin up on my lap to burp him.

"any reason he's here today?" she asks.

"jongin had a group related situation he had to deal with," i say.

"is it bad?"

"no, chanyeol sprained his wrist, though."

"idiot."

i giggle and she joins in.

"taemin's just here for this period then jongin's coming to get him," i say.

"well that's good," she says. i nod and lay taemin back down to try and coax him back to sleep.

class ends and everyone leaves but me and sooyoung.

"alright, tae, say goodbye to auntie soo," i say, waving taemin's hand at sooyoung.

"bye buddy," sooyoung says. she kisses taemin's head then i put him back in his car seat and carry him out to the parking lot. when i get there, i see jongin's car so i make my way towards it. i knock on the door, scaring him as he wasn't paying attention, then put the baby in the back when he unlocks the doors. he rolls his window down so i lean in and give him a quick kiss.

"back to practice?" i ask.

"no, they're letting us have the day off so chanyeol's wrist can get better," he says. "taemin and i are going to have a daddy-son day today. hang out, maybe pick up some hot chicks."

"mm, well if you're planning on doing that, don't come back," i say. he grins so i kiss him again then ruffle his hair.

"i'll see you later, love you," i say.

"love you, too," he replies. he drives away so i walk to my next class.

lmao this was bad 😂 but hey i finally updated this so enjoy!