Chapter 44

"Well, it is about time. Is the diva finally ready for his glamour shots?" Harrison says grinning at Chase.

"Shut it, Harrison. Come on let's get this over with, " Chase says heading for the door.

They head outside, and Jayden grabs Chase's arm and says, "Come on hot stuff this way."

She leads him to the Italian restaurant next door. Jayden called ahead and got permission to take some pictures here before they got busy.

"Okay handsome time for a wardrobe change," Jayden says pulling Chase towards the door.

Chase thanked the owner for letting them do the pictures, and he will be back in about an hour for the pizzas that he ordered.

They all go back to the apartment, and Chase and Leigh head back to the bedroom. "Here, put this shirt and these jeans on." She hands him a blue Henley shirt that will look great with his eyes. The women are going to love these pictures, she thinks to herself.

When they go back outside they cross the street to the park. Chase does what the ladies say, and poses leaning against a tree, sitting on a bench, and so on.

"Alright, Harrison get in there." They take some shots of the guys tossing a football. "Okay these look great, " Jayden says looking thru the pictures on her camera. "Hey, Leigh can you do me a favor please?" Jayden asks.

"Sure what do you need?" Leigh asks.

"Will you take a picture or me with this handsome man here?" she says putting her arm around Harrison's waist pulling him close.

Harrison is grinning from ear to ear like a lovesick idiot. He puts his arm around Jayden, and they pose for the camera.

Jayden checks out the pictures of them. "Perfect, " she says showing them to Harrison.

"Yep, sure is," Harrison says staring back at her.

Jayden leans forward and gives him a quick kiss then says, "Thanks for helping us with this honey."

"Sure thing babe," is all that Harrison can say.

Chase and Leigh glance at each other and smile while watching their friends. They know they made a great choice introducing these two, and they're obviously crazy about each other already.

"Alright, one more wardrobe change for both of you guys. Go change into shorts and t-shirts, and come back out here to the park. We will take some pictures of you two shooting some hoops, and running on the track. Then we will be done."

"Hot damn, be right back, "  Chase says running back toward the apartment.

"Put the outfit on that I laid out on the bed Chase, " Leigh yells at him before he gets too far away.

"Yes dear, " he says turning around to blow her a kiss.

"Good lord, " Leigh says turning around and rolling her eyes at this silly man.

When they get back Leigh can't help but watch while Chase runs, and plays basketball with Harrison. He really has a great body, and now she has seen it up close and personal. Leigh is so busy daydreaming about Chase's body, she doesn't hear Jayden say that they are done until it's too late. Chase runs over and grabs her throwing her over his shoulder. Then he heads for their apartment building she screams. "Chase what the hell? Put me down!"

"Nope, I'm ready for a beer, and this way we will get upstairs much faster, " he says laughing.

Just as he is about to get to the door it opens, and Jackson walks out. Chase stops dead in his tracks. He puts Leigh down but puts his arm around her shoulders.