Chapter 19

As Chase got ready to take Leigh out to dinner, he couldn't wait to see how great she was going to look when he picked her up.

She had been so nice to him since he had gotten there. He wanted to treat her to dinner tonight. She had already cooked for him twice, so he thought it was the least he could do for her.

He had really enjoyed the time they had spent together this weekend. They had gotten to know each other pretty well in that short amount of time, but Chase wanted to learn more about her.

He knew once they went back to work tomorrow that they may not see each other much except for maybe on the weekends.

Leigh heard Chase knock on her door right at 7:00. He could teach Christopher a thing or two about being on time. As she opened the door she couldn't help but smile at him.

Chase was wearing a black suit, gray shirt, and black tie. He looked so handsome and hot. "My Mr. Camden you clean up really nice," Leigh says beaming at him.

It took Chase a moment to reply because he was in awe of how gorgeous Leigh looked. She had on a beautiful gray silk dress that clung to her in all the right places. It was low cut in the front, and it showed just enough cleavage. Chase was going to have a hard time not staring at all night long.

Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun on top of her head, with some smaller pieces pulled out around her beautiful face. Chase wanted to reach out and touch one, but he resisted.

Then there were the heels, strappy sandals with rhinestones across the top. This woman always looks gorgeous no matter what she wears, but god does she know how to wear some sexy shoes.

Once he caught his breath Chase tried to reply to Leigh without giving away how much he wants her right now at this moment. "Why thank you, Miss Jensen, you look gorgeous as always."

"We match perfectly, and we didn't even plan it," Leigh says giggling.

"Great minds think alike," Chase says smiling. He was also thinking they are a perfect match in more ways than how great they look together tonight.

"So are you ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yeah, let me grab my purse. Chase since you are taking me to dinner, I want us to take my car," Leigh says handing Chase the keys.

"I get to drive?" Chase asks surprised.

"Of course I trust you."

"Ok then, after you Miss Jensen."

When they get to the car Chase opens the door for Leigh and she slides gracefully into the passenger seat. "So where are we going?" Leigh asks as Chase gets behind the wheel and starts up the car.

"I thought we would go to one of my favorite restaurants downtown. I haven't been there in a while."

"Sounds great. Thanks for asking me to come with you tonight, you really didn't have to do this."

"Leigh you have been so nice to me since I got here, and I wanted to take you out tonight to thank you for all that you have done for me. We may not get to see each other very much once we go back to work tomorrow, so I wanted to spoil you for the night."

"Besides what better way to see how hot you look in that dress and those heels," Chase says smiling.

"Behave, Mr. Camden," Leigh says giggling. "I'm sure we will still see each other during the week. Who knows we may even see each other at work."

"So I am allowed to speak to you at work Miss Jensen?"

"If you see me you better speak to me, and not be a snob," Leigh says.

"So I can sit with you in the cafeteria and eat lunch with you, just like all of the other cool kids?" Chase says laughing.

"You will be the one that everyone will want to sit with. I can hear the ladies now, oh there's that hot guy from that new movie. I hope he will come sit with me," Leigh says acting overly excited.

"First of all I love it when you say I'm hot, Chase says smirking. Secondly, I don't care what they say there's only one girl I want to sit with. She's right in front of me, so you better save me a seat ok?" he asks smiling at her. She smiles back at him and nods.

Thanks so much for reading my book! Please vote, and post comments to let me know what you think!
Please keep going to the next chapter!