Chapter 43

On his way home Chase's phone rings. He sees it, Harrison. "Hey man, what's up,?" Chase asks answering the phone.

"Well Mr. Movie Star, I just heard there's going to be a photoshoot tonight at your place."

"Shit! So I guess Jayden has told you all about her plans for my social media page."

"Yep, and apparently I am gonna be her assistant tonight," he says.

"Damn, I'm sorry man. I didn't mean for you to get dragged into all of this," Chase says.

"Hey, it's not a problem man. I get to follow Jayden around all night and stare at her ass while I help. Plus I get to laugh at you doing your little poses at the same time. It's a win-win situation for me," Harrison says laughing.

"Laugh it up now while you can funny man. I suggest that you go home,  and take a shower because she wants you in some of the pictures too."

"What? Seriously! I was just kidding before man. I promise I won't laugh at you too much. Don't make me be in the pictures too."

"Not my call man. Better talk to your girl. It's her plans, not mine," Chase says laughing at him. "She wants to have some pictures of me hanging out with my friends doing normal stuff, not just movie events and public appearances."

"Well damn. I mean we aren't really that good of friends. Maybe I can just pass on the photo op," Harrison says amused.

"Shut the hell up, and come over as soon as you get cleaned up. If I have to suffer through this you're gonna be there to help me keep Jayden from going overboard with these pictures. I'm getting pizza, so you need to bring some beer when you come. Lots of beer," Chase says.

"Yep, we're gonna need it. I'm on it see you in a few," Harrison says hanging up.

Once Chase gets home he jumps in the shower. Checking his phone as he is drying off, he sees he has a text from Leigh.

Just getting home, be over in a few minutes.

Chase hears a knock at the door. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he decides to answer the door just like that. Time to get started getting Leigh all hot and bothered.

Opening the door in nothing but a towel, Chase stands there smiling at Leigh. She has suddenly lost the ability to speak.

"I was thinking this could be my first outfit. What do you think?" Chase asks.

She realizes he is messing with her, so she decides it's time to call his bluff. She grabs the towel and pulls it off of him thinking he probably has boxers on underneath the towel. Even Chase would never answer the door naked like that knowing that it was probably her at the door. As she pulls the towel away she realizes just how wrong she is.

"Oh my god Chase you are naked under there," she yells throwing the towel back at him and covering her eyes.

"Well yeah, that's why I covered up with the towel before I answered the door."

Leigh has to divert her eyes because instead of wrapping the towel back around his waist he just holds it up in front of him.

Taking a step toward her he says, "I have no problem walking around naked. It doesn't bother me at all." Stepping closer to her he says, "If you wanted to see me naked Leigh all you had to do was ask." He makes a motion like he is about to drop the towel again, and Leigh stops breathing.

Just then they hear a knock at the door, and it makes Leigh jump.

"Some other time perhaps," Chase says wrapping the towel back around his waist and heads back to the bedroom.