Chapter 31

Throughout the day Christopher sends Leigh all kinds of pictures from his shoot. She lets Jayden see some of them, but most of them were for her eyes only.

She promised to send him a picture once she was all dressed up to go to his parent's house for dinner.

Christopher couldn't wait to see her in the new dress she bought, and she also promised to pull her hair up just the way he liked it.

Christopher had been sending her sexy pictures all day, so she decided she would send him one of her in her new red bra & panty set.

First, she took a picture of herself in just the sexy underwear. Then she put on the dress and took a second picture.

She sent the picture with the dress on to Christopher first, with the message
AFTER.

Christopher immediately replied saying
"You are so beautiful. I wish I was there with you. This picture is going to be the new screensaver on my phone."

Then she sent him the other picture in just the sexy underwear with a message that said
"BEFORE."

When she didn't hear back from him for a few minutes, she started to worry that she had made a mistake sending him the naughty picture. Leigh sent him another text saying
"Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have sent the second picture."

Leigh's phone started to ring, and she saw it was Christopher. She answered hesitantly, "Hello."

"Dear god woman the paramedics just left. They had to come and revive me. I had a heart attack thanks to this hot picture that my girlfriend just sent me," Christopher says breathing hard.

"Actually, I need to go so I can have some alone time with my new favorite picture," he says.

"Oh my god Christopher stop," Leigh says acting embarrassed.

"Hey, you can't send me a picture like that and expect me not to get excited," he says.

"Well I'm glad that you like it," Leigh says giggling.

"Like it, are you kidding me I LOVE it! It is going to be my new screensaver on my phone, my computer, and my iPad!" Christopher says as if he is looking for something in the background.

"You better not!" Leigh says.

"Just kidding trust me this picture is for my eyes only baby. I just wish I could be there to see the real thing in person," he says sweetly.

"I wish you could too. I'm glad that you called though." Hearing a knock at the door, she says  "I think Chase is already here, so I guess I better go. I will talk to you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, enjoy dinner with my parents," Christopher says chuckling.

"I will try. Bye," Leigh says smiling.

Heading to the door she glances at the clock and sees it is only 6:00. "I thought Chase said 6:30, he must have decided to come by early."

Grabbing her purse she heads to the living room. She can't help but tease him as she opens the front door. "You miss me so much you decided to come over early," Leigh says.

Instead of Chase standing there looking at her with his trademark smirk, it's Jackson. "Actually, I did miss you so much that I had to come over early to see you," Jackson says grabbing her around her waist and pulling her to him for a hug.

Pulling away from Jackson she looked up at him not really knowing what to say. She knew they would eventually meet up once he got here, she just didn't expect him to show up at her apartment tonight.

"Hey Jackson, it's good to see you," motioning for him to come in.

"It's great to see you too Leigh. You look beautiful as always. That dress looks amazing on you. Did I catch you at a bad time? You on your way out to somewhere special?" he asks

"Thanks, and yeah sorry I have dinner plans tonight. Actually, he should be here any minute."

"He? I thought you said even though your boyfriend moved to New York, you were going to try the long-distance thing with him? Did you change your mind about dating again?" Jackson asks with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"No, I am not dating. I am going to dinner with his brother at their parent's house," she explains.

"Why would you do that?" Jackson asks.

"Well, his mother asked me to come over with Chase for dinner. I kind of feel like if I don't go, Chase won't go without me. Christopher and Chase don't exactly see eye to eye with their father, so I am going to keep the peace so to speak. Plus it gives me something to do, and I get to spend time with new people. I really like it here, and it has been tough getting to know people outside of work," she explains.

"Well you don't have to be lonely anymore, because I'm here now," Jackson says smiling.

"Jackson don't start," Leigh says.

"I know, but we can still hang out together as friends can't we? I will need someone to show me around, and you're the only person I know here. I'm not going to lie to you Leigh, you know how I feel about you. I just want to be able to spend time with you," Jackson says honestly.

"How did you know where I live?" Leigh asks. She knows Wyatt didn't tell him. They never really went back to being friends after what happened when they were in high school.

"Your mom called me once she heard from my mom that I was moving here. She gave me your address, and told me to come by and check on you."

Of course, she would ask Jackson to come by and check on her. She never knew about their relationship, so she had no reason to think it would be a problem.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you by coming by. I just wanted to see you," Jackson says.

"It's ok, I'm just surprised to see you here. So where are you staying?" she asks.

"I am staying in a hotel downtown right now until I can find an apartment," he says.

"Look I know you have plans tonight, so I won't keep you. Do you have plans tomorrow? Maybe we could have some lunch, and you can help me find an apartment?" Jackson asks.

"Sure I can do that," she agrees thinking it will be the best way to get him to leave before Chase gets there to pick her up. Chase finding him here would probably not be a good thing right now.

Thanks so much for reading my book! Please make sure to vote, and post comments to let me know what you think!
Keep going to the next chapter!