The caressing touch, that only he could create.

"Damn! What's that?!" I heared Hoseok's voice from somewhere before a light got centered on us.

"Rosé? Jimin?" He confusingly asked. I looked everywhere and mixtures of flashlights surrounded the whole lounge coming from different sources.

"Did any of you saw Lisa????" I saw Jisoo eonnie holding her phone with a flashlight and busily roaming her eyes.

"Where's Lisa???! Fuck it!" I saw Jennie standing in front of the entrance and roamed her eyes in the lounge while panicking.

Everyone is here, except for two persons.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked calmly.

"I think he went to the boxing room earlier to practice--"

"Good! Let's check that room first!" Jin oppa wasn't still finish with his sentence when Jisoo eonnie cut her off and ran towards the boxing room.

Everyone followed her and just when I tried to let go of Jimin's grip,  he tightened it even more.

I shaked his hand away but failed, the dim light was enough for me to look at his expression.

His eyebrows are furrowed and he seemed annoyed.

"Stop trying, if I let go of your hand you'll trip and hurt yourself again!" He said it in a way like he was so sure that it's gonna happen.

I scoffed and stole a glance at him but still noticed that his expression is still the same, signalling that he's really pissed off!

I pursed my lips and just kept my mouth shut until we reached the room.

"Yoons... help me kick the door" Namjoon seriously said after realizing that the door was locked, he stood in front of us. Yoongi who was at the back positioned his body as well

"On the count of one to three..1...2" It wasn't even three when they both kicked the door with all their might and the door swung open.

HOLY MOLY OF MY FREAKING PASTA! THESE GUYS ARE NO JOKE!

---

JENNIE'S POV

It's monday and we went back to our own routines.

After what happened yesterday we decided to just shut up and not ask anymore questions, knowing that Lisa is not feeling well.

"You're up early? Our class is about 1 hour away plus the fact that the first sub today is vacant" I heared Jisoo said as she made her way down the stairs with a messy bun.

I stayed silent and continued mixing the icing. I'm making a cupcake for Taehyung.

Why?

Nothing, I just want to! And I could already tell that my cupcakes will rock!

After I finish making my cupcakes, I placed it on a nice platter and decided to take a shower.

I wore my uniform and went downstairs to get ready--

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????!! SCRAM AWAY FROM MY CUPCAKES YOU RATS!!!" I screamed as soon as I saw Rosé and Lisa happily eating on the counter.

They both stood up and ran on opposite directions.

I baked 8 and now there's only 6.

FUCK THEM!

We went to school a little earlier then the call time so I had a chance to find Taehyung.

I saw him sitting on the bench under a shaded tree wearing his airpods while his hair dances along with the chilly breeze.

He looks so delicious even from afar...

I ran towards him and stood in front of him. His brows furrowed before looking at me, he pulled out his airpods and gave me a questioning look.

"I baked cupcakes for you!" I gleefully said and offered him the box where my cupcakes are placed.

He looked at me before looking at the box wearing his usual poker face.

"I...I don't like cupcakes" he declined and put on his airpods again. I bit my lip before pulling it again which made him grunt.

I frowned before placing it next to him and sat beside it. So now we're sitting in a bench with a small box in between us.

"Y-You should atleast try them...I baked it"  I reasoned out and he just gave me a sigh.

"I told you, I don't like cupmmmfff" I cut him off by shoving a cupcake on his mouth. He sighed once again before biting it and ate it seriously, he just kept on biting without noticing that he grabbed another one from the box and just ate it peacefully

I laughed because he looked cute and just stared at him, he ignored me and jjst kept on eating like as if he's been starved for days.

On his third cupcake, he looked at me before speaking.

"Thanks" he said before standing up and took the whole box with him as he turned his back and walked away.

I laughed loudly this time and just stared at him already disappearing on my sight.

Just from the sight of his shoulders and built, already screams comfort and warmth...

I wonder...

When will I be able to become part of his life...

Will I?

---

B!tch Idk what I'm writing anymore all I just know is that I feel so satisfied with it. If you want to share some of your opinions don't hesitate to drop it in the comment section and if you're liking the story so far please click vote.

Help me on my first story guys

Oh and I would like to say sorry if I had some typos and grammatical errors since from the start.

That's all guys have a good day!