Chapter 27: A Side effect...

As Loba was pinned down on the bed by Luke still wearing his helmet look down at her.
Luke: "i will make you suffer for what you did to me..."
Loba: "Wait- cak!" he use one hand his prosthetic arm to choke her while removing his helmet to see his face.
Luke's left eye ball was white but she can barely see his brown iris, the claw mark on his neck to his left face has stitches that we're taken off leaving a black line mark down cross from neck to head. but she notices his knuckles we're covering in his blood and head was bleeding.
Luke: "you should be ashamed of yourself, you and your stupidity ends now!" he use his other hand to choke her completely as she hits and tries to reach for her gun.
Luke: "die bitch." before she was out of breath and go unconscious, out of nowhere a loud thud was heard and he immediately falls down on the floor as as Loba gasp for air and coughing then look up to see Wraith with a lamp stand in hand.
Wraith: "is getting choked part of your fetish?"
Loba: "funny *cough cough* then Bloodhound and Gibraltar barge in the room.
Bloodhound: "Ajay is ready for his operation."
Loba: "what is going on, why is he doing this."
Wraith: "i don't know but i know this, you nearly got him killed back there trying to recover that stupid artifact you wanted." they both chatted while Gibraltar carries Luke to an operating room.
Loba: "but that was a month ago, can't he just forget it?"
Wraith: "no but he's not himself lately, he has something in his head and we're going to find out what is it."
Loba: "how are we going find out what's in his head, open his head?"
Wraith: "yes." Loba was taken aback from her response.
Loba: "your joking right?" Wraith walks out of the door.
Wraith: "yup."

(Next Day Luke's POV)

Luke slowly wakes up and felt his head was wrapped around with bandages.
Luke: (oh... where's my arm?) he felt his left arm is gone and look on the table to find his prosthetic arm resting on a stand.
Luke: (i need to get up...) he slides off and grab his prosthetic arm and reattach it back to his stub and making sure his arm is functioning properly then leaves the room and goes to the livingroom where its... empty. no one around and not even noisy like it was before. he came to the table and see a note just for him.
Luke: (what's this...)

Note: "meet us at the ship, it's urgent."
Luke: (great what did i do now?) he sighs and heads towards the ship and see the legends what seems tree to be in a meeting so he eazdrops to their conversation.
Loba: "so all that trouble is just from a rock in his head?"
Wraith: "it's not just a rock, its a bullet in his brain."
Lifeline: "this bullet was fused with his brain, it must be his reason why his mood suddenly changed into a rampage."
Revenant: "a rampage that could've kill Lobe... he's making me jealous." Loba rolled her eyes and sighs.
Loba: "so after taking that out, will he stop trying to kill me?"
Wraith: "yes but will still hold a grudge against you for that."
Loba: "what else did he do?" Pathfinder was the first to speak.
Pathfinder: "when he was in the locker, he was looking at the mirror and he was mad and started yelling at it like he's talking to someone but himself, then someone called him."
Mirage: "yeah i was the one who called him."
Wraith: "why did you call him for?"
Mirage: "actually he was the one who called me first, talking about his issues then he hangs up, it was weird."
Loba: "it's not adding up, he's really that desperate to kill me why not do it earlier?"
Bloodhound: "because he's waiting for the moment to before ." they look at Bloodhound.
Bloodhound: "remember he was shot in the head a long time ago, then he was consumed by the shadow he turned into."
Caustic: "Mr. Sov's condition right now might be... frightening as we speak, it's best of we be careful around him." Meanwhile Luke heard everything they said but then a voice was heard in his head.
???: (see... your so called "friends" don't trust you...)
Luke: "but it doesn't mean they hate me."
???: ( *chuckle* lets see what Wraith has to say...) Luke listens closely to what she's going to say.
Wraith: "i... look we can't be paranoid around him, he know's what's up and soon he will go berserk."
Revenant: "weren't you paranoid before?"
Mirage: "well she is but we got use to her."
Wraith: "don't push it."
Revenant: "i don't know why you skin suits are afraid of another one."
Bangalore: "you don't understand jackass, he's was a Militia pilot who fought Titans who are scarier then you, they can't tear apart you after without trying, he fight against elite pilots who have never shown mercy, he can rekt your day if he feels threatened no matter what."
Wraith: "that doesn't mean he's dangerous... well he is kinda scary even more scary with those scars."
Revenant: " *grunt* i wonder if he has the courage to scare you, even worst."
Wraith: "then ill be just be careful around him." after hearing it all he quietly sneaks out and ran away from them passing by the treelines before entering the safehouse and enter the bathroom catching his breath by the sink and look up at himself at the mirror.
???: (see... i told you.)
Luke: "shut up, just shut up!!!"
???: (i can't im inside you.) Luke clutch his head feeling the pain.
Luke: "AHHHH FUCK THIS MIRROR!!!" he punched the mirror and thought the voice was gone... he was wrong.
???: (im not in the mirror im inside you let me guide you-)
Luke: "fuck you, die you son of a bitch!" he pulled out his smart pistol and aim at own head.
???: "put the gun down..."
Luke: "bye, bye- *bang*..."

________________________________________________________________________________________