Chapter 46: Return From The Dead

It was just a normal day at Olympus and Luke drinks a shot of Gin in a bar while a Mrvn bot sweeps the floor.
Luke: "how long have i had this stuff huh?"
The Mrvn shows a Question mark on its screen.
Luke: "... you wouldn't understand anyways." when he about to drink suddenly an arrow destroyed the glass leaving him holding his imaginary glass shot.
Valkyrie: "ha ha!" he saw from the open ceiling Valkyrie hoving over with a Bow. Luke grab a Spitfire and hipfire at Valkyrie as she dodge and flew away.
Luke: "come back here you little fruit fly!"
Rampart: "oi are you done taking a piss?" she spoke from her defensive position while Wattson use Sheila to hold off the attacking squad.
Luke: "alright alright, yebat'..."

Interrupted by Valkyrie, Luke in reality is in match at Olympus defending The Garden i ground from Valkyrie's team pushing. Bangalore's use her smoke screen to cover the field and Loba being Loba steals from her Black Market leaving Luke's team in a tough situation mostly almost running out of ammo.
Luke: "just like Typhon again."
Wattson: "we'll be fine my fence will stop them from-" all the sudden the whole place rumbled then suddenly they got teleported to another planet freefalling including them before it's turbines activate and everyone and everything hit the ground hard.
Luke: "what just happen?"
Valkyrie: "hey old geezer." before she can get the kill a Building crushed her and more follow and crash next to him.

He ran as more Buildings and extra debris crash down onto him destroying and crashing anything under its shadow. Loba might've gotten him but shared the same fate as Valkyrie did.
Bangalore chase with her knife slowly catching to him. Luke saw a building closing a portal and jump through just in time before it closed behind him and exit to be at the Estates or what's left of it.
Trying to process his brain of what's going on, again he was interrupted by a old face he recognized.
Luke: "Maggie!!!"
Mad Maggie: "hello there." and lands the first blow to Maggie's face and in return she headbutts and gave him a broken nose as an intro to there fight scene. both trade blows to eachother left cuts and bruises but neither didn't yield and kept going.

Meanwhile Rampart and Wattson watch them duke it out with confusion and questions.
Wattson: "what... is... this... should we help him?"
Lifeline: "na we ain't the only ons watching this shit show." she points at the opposite side and saw Octane and Lifeline watching them and notice the two and wave.
Rampart: "this might take awhile."

Back at the fight scene both heavily injured and exhausted didn't show who's giving up first.
Luke: "you- you not done yet, don't disappoint me Megan."
Mad Maggie: "you- i ain't gonna disappoint, Sovanko." they both connect their right hooks to their faces and finally knocked eachother out cold...

Waking up they found themselves in a hospital room sitting across from eachother.
When they made a attempt to fight again this time they both were cuffed to the bed frame. With the noise they are making Wraith, Bangalore and, Fuze came in to settle those two down.
Wraith: "both of you knock it off!"
Valkyrie: "hey!" they all turn and saw her and Loba in a full body cast.
Loba: "trying to sleep here you know."
Mad Maggie: "and why are you here Wally?"
Fuze: "why not?"
Wraith: "enough Maggie it's pointless."
Luke: "did i win?"
Mad Maggie: "i bloody hope not."
Bangalore: "neither."
Luke/Maggie: "what?"
Mirage: "make way for the winner baby."

Mirage came in groovin while carrying his boombox on his shoulder playing (Gillette - Short Dick Man) music loud. Valkyrie and Loba groan trying to rest and recover. Wraith and Bangalore are just disappointed for the moment. Fuze stood there with his arms cross with Luke and Maggie watching while slowly and quietly breaking off the cuffs.
Mirage: "if it weren't for Pathfinder's speed and Renee's ability we'd be in a pickle."
Wraith: "no you and only you took out the last person who was reviving someone.
Wattson: "and that was mean!" the curtain open to see her with a neck brace.
Mirage: "it's just part of the game."
Luke: "your right, just like this."
all the sudden Mirage gets the receiving end of Luke's and Maggie's fist beating him to a bulp as he screams.
Mirage: "forgive- ah forgiveness!!!"
Wattson: "yes die trash..."

Later when Wraith, Fuze and, Bangalore left the room and left Mirage in with a full body cast and both Luke and Maggie are cuffed to their assigned beds.
Mirage: "totally worth it..." Maggie being closer to him manage to reach for the controller and folded his bed hearing a groan and bones breaking.
Luke: "thank you."
Mad Maggie: "with pleasure."
Luke: "what kind of a pair are we?"
Mad Maggie: "the wild ones."
Luke: "honestly you should've been a pilot if you were disciplined."
Mad Maggie: "imagine myself fighting in a tin can for a different cause, what a bloody joke."
Luke: "we're fighting for the same thing, it's a complement."
Mad Maggie: "your complementary is bloody awful."
Valkyrie: "oh my god can you both shut up." Luke return the favor and reach to the Controller to the bed Valkyrie is on and slowly folded her as bones break and groans of pain can be heard.
Mag Maggie: "we're even."
Luke: (what can get worst...)

____________________________________________________________________________________