Chapter 4: Vasili Enters the Battlefield

The hours after a tour, luke goes to the bar by himself thinking as his thoughts or on wraith making him feel weird. her resemblance is similar to someone but he was interrupted by a old man who looked familiar years ago.

???: "so your the fng."
Luke: "is there a problem?" his glared made the man chuckle.
???: "im kuben blisk-"
Luke: "ex-IMC and ex-Apex Predator mercenary."
Blisk: "you heard about me?"
Luke: "extremely Dangerous, wanted dead or alive."
Blisk: "your going to get the militia to come get me eh?"
Luke: "waste of time, im here for the games." he pull out the Apex Predator Card and set it on the table.
Blisk: "so a frontier freedom fighter want to play eh?"
Luke: "rules?"
Blisk: "the rules are simple..."

luke and blisk take a drink before he tells him.
Blisk: "they kill you, their better... you kill them, your better." he take his last drink before leaving.
Luke: "im in..."

In the evening turns to night after moving his stuff to his new home at the secret mansion in his room next to wraiths as he rest on his bed looking at the ceiling.
Luke: (if she is her... i think im losing my sanity from this search, i should sleep...) before he slept he heard communion nextdoor wraith yelling.
Luke: "is she ok?"

Meanwhile wraith was having trouble sleeping as the voices in her head warns about luke's presents.

???: "its him..."
Wraith: "look, who is he, what does he want with me?" the voices became silent for the second time getting her annoyed... again.
Wraith: "for god sakes answer me!"
???: "is everything ok in there?" she gets up and opens the door to see luke at the door.
Wraith: "what do you want?"
Luke: "i heard yelling from my room."
Wraith: "why are you worried about it, go away." she slam the door right in front of him.
Luke: "so she's that type then, dumb kid."
???: "don't worry, she will get used to you later."

he turns to see the mysterious hunter as he approaches luke.
Luke: "why should i be worried."
Bloodhound: "she had the behavior in the beginning when she joined the apex games, you'll get used to her soon."
Luke: "rather not, spokoynoy nochi." bloodhound nodded and luke goes back to his room and sleeps.

(Next Day, Morning)

As luke got into combat uniform and old gear that he will use in the match for now.

after finishing he carry his pilot helmet outside where a jump ship is waiting with wattson and the medic.
Wattson: "ajay, he's here." lifeline turns to see luke i his new clothes.
Lifeline: "oooooh, he's lookin like he's been doing this alreat'ea."
Luke: "I'll show you what real fighting is."

luke follow the two in the jumpship with the legends ready and waiting. he sat across from wraith, mirage and pathfinder who noticed him and began they're conversation.
Pathfinder: "goodmorning friend." he has a happy face on his screen.
Luke: "morning."
Mirage: "hey look it's the FNG, welcome aboard."

Wraith the "tough girl" look glares at him with her arms crossed.
Wraith: "humf."
Luke: "someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed."
Wraith: "don't push it."
Luke: "you're cute when you're angry kid." they exchange glares before looking away.

The jumpship then lifts off and goes to kings canyons where bangalore looks at luke putting on his pilot helmet and .
Bangalore: "hey... where were you deployed?"
Luke: "well... where the fighting was at but Gridiron is not my favorite place."
She pause for a moment after hearing her home planet was invaded or but now knew the battleharden veteran was there as well.

Bangalore: "Gridiron is where i grew up."
Luke: "well this is awkward..."
Bangalore: "im trying to save money to go back home or whats left of it... why are you here for?"
Luke: "its personal and besides there's no war to fight and i hate office work."
Bangalore: "don't blame you, for a terrori..." when her mouth almost slipped everyone watch the pilot's visor turn red as he sat back with his legs crossed.
Luke: "continue, Sergeant..."
Bangalore: "nevermind- sir..." His visors turn back to blue as they sat with silence and waited until the gentle giant walks up to open the ramp.
Gibraltar: "this is our stop, good luck." Bloodhound looks at luke with a salute and nod.
Bloodhound: "may the Gods Bless you."
he and lifeline jump with gibraltar as jumpmaster to their destination. Bangalore with her team octane and caustic approach the ramp and jump of and fly to the swamps.

Wraith gets up with mirage and pathfinder as the approach the ramp. wraith looks back at luke and said something to him.
Wraith: "better stay alive." luke responded to her.
Luke: "see you down there princess."
Mirage: "ouch..." Wraith jumps off with her team to the airbase leaving wattson and luke in the ship.

Wattson: "can i be jumpmaster?"
Luke: "lead the way kid." they got up and jump off and flew to bunker were they landed near the door and open it to find a P2020 and longbow in a room.
Luke: "what do you get?"
Wattson: "a 301 and this failure, you?"
Luke: "this... do you want my P2020 for that mozambique?"
Wattson: "anything but this gun, take it." they switch weapons as they hear a door open from the otherside."
Luke: "ready for a fight?" they load their weapons and cock the chamber.
Wattson: "oui."
Luke: "alright, Poydem...'
___________________________________________________________________________________