Chapter 16: A Opportunity

It's been a week since the match and Luke is building a robot for the legends adding robot parts to the frame.
Luke: "almost there...." Wattson walks in and see Luke putting robot parts to a frame being curious she approach Luke and ask him a question.
Wattson: "Luke what are you making?"
Luke: "im making a service bot for the crew."
Wattson: "why?" he looks around the room that is a bit... messy seeing everyone's stuff and garbage on there and around their space, everyone was out for the day leaving Luke and Wattson on their own.
Luke: "and... there, now i have to put in the codes that will download into the robot for an hour."
Wattson: "amazing... what now?"
Luke: "we wait."
Wattson: "but waiting is boring... wanna speed things up?"
Luke: "define "speed things up" nat?"

(An Hour Later)

(Luke's POV)
(What Was Happening Earlier)

Luke and Wattson was playing on Octane's gaming console trying to get to get to first place in a race.
Luke: "your not winning!!!"
Wattson: "no im going pass you regardless!!!"
Octane: "FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!"
Luke: "take the controls." he gave the controller to Octane as he goes back on to the bot and sees the download is almost completed with 99 Percent before it hits 100 percent booting up the specter as its led lights turn blue.

???: "system booted, 100 percent." it looks around and see Luke.
???: "hello i am BB32489, i am service unit and i have no objective, i detect a mess in different parts of this room, may i clean them for you?"
Luke: "sure i guess, they won't mind, but first you need a name... BB, hows that sound?"
??? "... BB is a name i will be my main name, allow me to reboot my system for an update..." BB then shuts down himself for seconds before turning on again."
BB: "hello i am BB32489 or BB for short, and my objective is to clean up and i detected a broom, i will be working until its done."
Luke: "perfect, thank you BB."
BB: "no, thank you sir." BB picks up the broom and starts sweeping Octane's side while Luke goes outside and stretches breathing in the fresh air before Mirage apears behind him.
Mirage: "sup."
Luke: "oh hey, what ya need?"
Mirage: "Wraith told me to call you."
Luke: "for?"
Mirage: "i don't know, she wants to talk to you."
Luke: "then where is she?"
Meanwhile at the edge of a cliff near the Harvester watching the Red beam reach above the clouds.
Wraith: "*sigh* what will his reaction when i tell him-"
???: (he's behind you.) Wraith turn around and as see Luke approaching her.
Luke: "hey Renee, you need something?"
Wraith: "come sit by me." Luke joins her as they both watch the Harvester.
Luke: "you need something?"
Wraith: "i have something... to tell you."
Luke: "what is it?"
Wraith: "it's... something you have to know."

Luke: "what is it?"
Wraith: "it's complicated..."
Luke: "that?" Wraith goes behind him and hugs him laying her head on his shoulder.
Luke: "what are you doing?"
Wraith: "i want to tell you..." Luke thought of it before telling her.
Luke: "no Renee you're around my daughter's age." she hugs him tighter.
Wraith: "it's not like that."
Luke: "then what?"
Wraith: "you know want to know where is Sarah?" Luke froze and look at her.
Luke: "what are you trying to do?"
Wraith: "no thats not what I'm trying to do."
Luke: "then why are you holding on to me for dear life?" realize she was putting on some pressure she lets g9 and sighs.
Luke: "what's wrong with you today?"
Wraith: "im sorry, it's just... im always lonely, i never had anyone to talk too, the only person i trust is you, my last family member left."
Luke: "what are you trying to say kid?"
Wraith: "you been looking for me... im Sarah..." Luke thought of it and chuckles.
Luke: "really?"
Wraith: "yes-"
Luke: "funny joke Renee, but listen the first time we met we got into a ruff start, you know why?" Luke removes her mask from her seeing her face.
Luke: "little brat." he then pinch her cheeks causing her to yelp.
Wraith: "ow ow you-!" she did the same to Luke having a little skirmish.
Luke: "if you we're nice in the beginning non of this will ever happen!"
Wraith: "i said i was sorry you!"
Luke: "sorry isn't enough after you almost killed me... TWICE!"
Wraith: "you mean yourself?!"
Luke: "trying to kill you!" after a few minutes of pinching eachother both lost reunited siblings began to feel painful due to how long they held for.
Wraith: "all of this is hurting me."
Luke: "same... you let go first."
Wraith: "not this shit, not now."
Luke: "at this same time then." they both let go rubbing their cheeks to ez the pain.
Wraith: "thank you."
Luke: "yeah..." they sat together silently before Wraith lays her head on his shoulder.
Luke: (Little Birdie...) Meanwhile back inside the home ship the messy areas are clean and the legends doing their usual routines, Pathfinder interacting with BB mostly taking to him.
BB: "i have completed my task, all is done."
Pathfinder: "you did well on cleaning friend... high five?" he raise his hand up and BB looks down at its own hand before giving Pathfinder a high five which his chest screen shows a happy face.
Pathfinder: "Exciting..."

________________________________________________________________________________________

[here's my last match of carrying... my back hurts...]

(Covering "my" GT for privacy

(Covering "my" GT for privacy...)

(after i post this chapter i am playing Destiny 2 for the new season that is live right now so im going to take a week long break then update when i have the time, later reader...)