Chapter 19: Meeting The Queen Of Thefts

During the match back at Kings Canyon Luke's teammates Gibraltar and Pathfinder are near Skull Town fighting off the partys that came close to them.
Pathfinder: "im hit friend."
Marage: "sup tin can." Marage Casually walks to Pathfinder meeting Gibraltars bombardment while have his dome shield to cover them.
Gibraltar: "i got you!"
Luke: "get over here Marage!" after the bombardment Luke finds Marage crawling to cover as his pulls his feet dragging him back and face him.
Marage: "oh hey man, i was just-
Luke: "getting stomped?" Luke stomped his head multiple times before knocking him out and going back to his team.
Luke: "delt with the leak, lets get out of here."
Pathfinder: "goodie, follow me." Pathfinder sets a zipline to the top of the highest building and see a gun fight farther the dome.
Gibraltar: "what's the plan brotha?"
Luke: "What till the time is right." he looks through his Kraber seeing Revenant and Caustic fighting off Wraith and Bangalore at the Thunder dome.
Luke: "wait for it..." he has his crosshairs on Bangalore waiting for the right moment to fire.

(??? POV)

In a secret area in under between Skull Town and Thunderdome as a women infiltrate the area popping a flare illuminating the dark place and turn to see a model of Revenant that gave her painful memories. she threw the flare far to more models of Revenants hitting the console as she walks towards the console and gets access to open a seal that showed his memory core that returned her painful memories of Revenant scarring her forever as she pulled her P2020.
???: "demônio, go back to hell!" she aim and fire her gun just to see she was hitting bulletproof glass tripping the alarm and teleporting his core.
???: "NO!!!" during the alarm the security system activated specters.
???: "damn it all."

(Luke's POV)

Luke: (got you on my sights...)
Before he pulled the trigger the ground began to shake the area as the buildings and ground crumpled around them.
Gibraltar: "we need to get outta here!"
Pathfinder: "uh oh."
Luke: "come on!" they jump down and felt the ground collapsing as they ran from the area, he sees the other legends running away as the area fell into the sea.
Octane: "that... was... AWESOME!!!"
Luke: "what just happen?"
Wraith: "i don't know." they head to the edge of the cliff overseeing the destruction but see a bracelet land on a rock and seconds later a women teleported and she look around getting the legend's attention.
???: "come to kill me little girl?" she and the legends turn and see Revenant chuckling and the women faces him.
???: "some day, but for now..." she aims her gun at Revenant and fires taking him out while the others proceed to capture her.
???: "not in the mood for this." she threw her bracelet far but Luke catches the bracelet the teleport her into his arms while she looked at his helmet and smiles.
???: "aww my hero." she kiss the side of his helmet leaving a red lip mark on it.
Luke: "don't even try to escape."
???: "i was... until i saw a handsome man under that helmet of yours, i can see why they call you Vasili."
Luke: "im going to be married soon so don't try with me."
???: "oh no, really?"
Luke: "i mean it."

(Hours After the Match was Interrupted)

They sat and waited as the Women sat on a chair while tied up.
???: "so when are we going to do something?"
Luke: "we?"
???: "of course, after i kill that demônio."
Wraith: "ok, what did Revenant do to you?"
???: "he killed my parents in cold blood, leaving me alone for the rest of my childhood and to this day, i infiltrated and found his life core and tried to kill him there... i failed to kill him completely." Luke looked at her felt the same way remembering the pain that the IMC did.
Luke: "well... we have video of you fighting back against the specters and... we give you two Choices."
???: "What are they?"
Luke: "we can arrest you for damage of property and trespassing private property... or you can join the legends and use those skills of yours in the Apex games... your choice."
???: "does it involve killing that demon over and over again?"
Luke: "yes... if your lucky." Wraith steps in and interrupted them.
Wraith: "What are you trying to-"
???: "deal, I'll join the games." the legends n nod/shrug and Luke pulled out his knife and cut the rope as she stood up and look at Luke.
???: "thank you... i forgot to introduce myself, my name is Loba, and im a thief a really good one..." After she introduced herself the legends got up and carry on to their day.
Wraith: "hang on, where's she going to sleep at?"
Luke: "she's going to sleep in-
Legends: "your room!"
Luke: "wait what?"
Mirage: "you lucky man, good luck." Luke was speechless as Loba smile and poke him.
Loba: "awww is this man shy of a beautiful woman?"
Luke: "again i am about to be married soon."

(at Night)

Before Luke goes to sleep, he crawls in his king size sleeping bag while Loba takes his bed but tries to convince him to sleep on the bed with her.
Loba: "come on big boy, your not going to have your chance with me, your lover won't know."
Luke: "im not intrested in plastic dolls."
Loba: "what?"
Luke: "goodnight."
Loba: "ok then... but i should warn you i don't take no for an answer."

Luke: (whatever.) After the small talk Luke goes to sleep while Loba looked down at him and smiles.
Loba: (good night, see you in the morning... hehehe...)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(Sorry for the long wait i was busy with getting dubs in Apex Legends Season 5...

it was a bitch but

it was a bitch but... still got some dubs, that is all as i want to finish off some chapters from the other storys, later)