Chapter 25: Awaken To Madness

Luke... never woke up for the next few weeks the mission nearly cost him his life...
???: "it's been Five Weeks already and he's still not responding."
???#2: "you don't know what a coma is don't you?"
???: "we'll yes-
??#2?: "says the person who send them into a near death experience, leave him alone can't ya see he lost his arm, and besides how is he going to complete in the games?"
???: "well- easy, give him an arm, Crypto and Wattson has been working on his new replacement."
???2: "and?"
???: "and Lifeline and Rampart will be attaching his new arm."
Luke: (upgrade? what are they going to do to me?) then he felt himself moving around then stop to hear more voices.
???3: "alright this will work will it?"
???4: "of course, just like Octane's legs."
???3: "ok then, beginning operation..."

(A few weeks later)

In the games Caustic and Wattson are rallying at the 3rd ring as they set up traps and wait for an attack.
Wattson: "de- fences complete... get it?"
Caustic: "miss Paquette, we must concentrate... miss Paquette?" he turns to see Wattson on the ground knocked down before he heard a crack in the air which wipe the whole team.
???: "we made it this far, more loot here." Loba approach to a death box and Looted then Luke with his pilot helmet mount his kraber to the window.
Lobs: "anything?" Luke didn't say a word and fires a shot that hit it's mark.
Loba: "i take that as an yes?" Luke was still silent without looking at Loba.
Lobs: "ok then... Luke?" she looks and see him gone."
Loba: "Luke?" she looked around her seeing him nowhere to be found.

Loba: "ok Luke you got me, now come out sweet heart..." he didn't respond just a moment silence then she felt a presents behind her and turn around and see a shadow of Luke now standing infront or her as he chokes her while pinning her to wall.
Loba: (i can't... breath!)
?Luke: "hush little girlie... say hi to your parents for me... DIE!!!" All the sudden Loba woken up gasping for air and sweating bullets as she sits up.
Loba: (it was just a dream...) she looks at the clock and its morning.
Loba: (i need to check on Luke.) she gets dressed then head to his room but did not find him there.
Loba: (where did he go?) she saw Mirage walking by and wave at her so ask him for Luke's where abouts.
Bloodhound: "hello."
Loba: "hey do you know where Luke is?"
Bloodhound: "he has awoken up from his coma an hour ago."
Loba: "did he say anything?"
Bloodhound: "no, he has not spoken to anyone."
Loba: "really, where is he now?"
Mirage: "he's in the lounge getting his arm tuned."

Loba: "thanks." she heads towards the lounge and see Luke wearing his pilot helmet sittings next to the table while the new Legend working on his arm.

???: "there, good to go, and your welcome pilot." Luke didn't say a word but nod and walk pass by Loba without saying a single word to her... she just lucky to be still alive or he's waiting for the opportunity to.
Loba: "*sigh* at least he's alive." she gets herself a drink and sat down next to the new legend.
???: "so... hows your day?"
Loba: "nothing new just... relief."
???: "about?"
Loba: "don't worry about it."
???: "so ready for the next match?"
Loba: "yes... but not ready to be domed in the head at the start of the match."
???: "really? who got mad at you, is it that man?"
Loba: "kinda then there's the robotic demon who has no emotions."
???: "that robot over there?" she point at Pathfinder who noticed the two and waved at them.
Loba: "no but keep an eye on him."
???: "ok..? so what's your plan?"
Loba: "survive."
???: "don't worry, im sure he'll forget about it."
Loba: "yeah... so you are?"
???: "oh i haven't met you, im Ramya or Rampart, just joined two days ago..."

[To Be Continued...]

Meanwhile The Author is in a panic trying to figure out what goes next.
Author: "uh uh uh what goes next!!!" all the sudden Rampart barges in and grab the Author by the collor.
Rampart: "what's next!?"
Author: "i don't know!"
Rampart: "what. it. next!?"
Author: "REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Rampart: "wait... im not here until next week." the Author looks at the calendar and see the X mark on August 18th then looks back at Rampart.
Author: "you better pay for my door." she let's go of his collar and sheepishly chuckles before bolting out through the open window.
Author:

________________________________________________________________________________________