Fangirls Are Crazy Man

It had been a few weeks since the village with the Goliaths and the bandits. Yang and Y/N had been travelling across the continent and the more villages they came across, the more Yang got irritated.

Now it wasn't that the villages themselves irritated her, because they were nice. The food, the beds to sleep on, the lien made for simple Grimm extermination jobs, all of that was to her liking. But...there was something else.

Just like the first mayor had said there were tons of viral videos that had circulated all around the continent and probably all of Remnant. What was the issue that Yang had of people liking the pure badassery that was her boyfriend? Well...it meant he had fangirls and even a few fanboys. Village after village, it was like a spell had been put over the females. As soon as someone realized he was the Titan of Beacon, they went nuts. They crowded him, asked him to sign things, one girl in particular had asked him to sign her chest... needless to say Y/N didn't know how to respond to that and Yang had to come and scare the girl off. At this point, Yang wished she had Mirajane's Begone Thot slapper from the hospital.

Y/N wouldn't admit it to the crowds, but he was embarrassed of the attention. He was confident and all, but all this fangirling had him feeling awkward. This held especially true once one particularly dedicated fangirl tried to join him in the bedroom. As soon as he heard the door and saw it wasn't Yang...he brought out Quake and pointed it at her until the local police that Yang had to call could come and escort her out.

Needless to say Yang was pissed, Y/N was creeped out, and the insecurities that Yang had about not being what [Y/N] wants came back out.

Currently, Yang and Y/N were fighting some Beowolves outside of the village where the ferry to Mistral was going to arrive later that day.

They weren't nearly as powerful as the things they'd taken on along the way here, but there were a legion of them.

Y/N was actually dancing in the Legion, slashing through with a flaming Quake around in his left hand and shooting lightning out of the finger gun he'd made from his right hand. He seemed to be enjoying himself. He was listening to music in his earphones connected to his Scroll, trying to shake the feeling that someone other than Yang was watching him.

As he looked over at Yang, he knew she wasn't happy, in fact, she was being a bit grumpy and currently taking it out on as many Beowolves as she could. Y/N let loose a wave of fire to clear his immediate area and watched Yang sadly. He knew that the fangirls were getting to her, but he suspected this ran deeper than that. What exactly was bothering her really, he had no clue, but it was making her mad on the surface and sad internally and Y/N couldn't have that.

An Alpha Beowolf jumped at Y/N's seemingly unprotected back and tried to slash him, but was foiled as Y/N sighed. Y/N was still staring at Yang, but pointed his finger gun over his shoulder and shot a concentrated beam of purple lightning at the oncoming Alpha. It disintegrated before it even came close to hitting him.

Y/N kept trying to think on what was really bothering Yang, but couldn't because the Beowolves. So he became more and more annoyed. After continuously sending out pulses of flames to kill the annoyances and deter anymore from returning, Y/N had finally had it.

"Why does no one know how to take a hint! Be it fangirls or packs of Beowolves! I DON'T LIKE BEING SPAMMED!!!"

As he yelled out in frustration, he felt some sort of memory stir in his brain. It had to do with his favorite animal. Though he had a weakness for kittens, his favorite animal was the Wolf. It hurt to remember, as if his mind was burning, like his brain was boiling within his skull.