A Minor Hiccup and an Escort Mission

The view is of Weiss patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Peter Port, whose dialogue is merely background nonsense as Jaune slides up next to Weiss.

"So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?"

Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around.

"And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome."

Pauses as his words have no effect.

"Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port is posing as a towering monster about to attack.

"And then I— Oh."

Straightens his stance as the students start to leave.

"Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!"

Jaune watches Weiss as she packs up her Scroll.

"Weiss? Did you hear me?"

Weiss doesn't even bother looking at Jaune as she walks away.

"No, no, no, yes."

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk.

As the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking.

"One day."

Y/N pats Jaune's back and adds.

"Good luck buddy."

As they walk away from Jaune, the rest of Team STLL catches up. The two teams nod at each other. Tobias holds Sara's hand and smiles. 

"We're going to try that date again tonight guys. So we'll be off of our scrolls for a while."

He places his forehead gently against Sara's and stares into her eyes as team RWBY collectively "D'awww". This gives Lily and Y/N the time to slip closer to team RWBY. Lily whispers to them.

"And Y/N and I are going to be following them and providing...security. We don't want another incident like last time."

Team RWBY nodded, they all knew about what happened last time Tobias was alone. Yang and Blake did lower their heads though. They wanted to ask Y/N to join them tonight. Noticing this droop, Y/N squinted and then smiled.

"However, should you have need of us, I am always merely a message or a call away. I make it a habit to be there for everyone, even if it does cost me a weekend's worth of sleep. So I promise, you need me? I'm there."

Blake blushes and looks down, embarrassed again by the fact that Y/N still cared enough to keep searching for her after what had happened to Tobias last time. Yang just looks into Y/N's (E/C) eyes and smiles softly, knowing that the tiny amount of people she could rely on to keep their promises included him. Smirking, and already having an idea of what their plan was, Y/N dropped one little comment before kissing Yang's forehead and leaving.

"Well, be careful on your Inquisition ladies."

With that he was gone, following the two clueless lovebirds and Lily who was hiding behind every little thing like a ninja shadowing them.