The Other Brother and a Mother Daughter Bonding Brawl

In the chamber where Hati and the rest of the fighters were, it had turned from a heated battle into a one sided massacre. Hati, Qrow, and Ozpin were schooling Hazel, the sole remaining fighter for Salem. Mercury was laying on the ground, legless and totally defeated. Emerald had been smashed and was probably lying behind the icebergs that Hati had conjured with the flick of a hand. Raven had tackled Cinder Fall down into the Relic room for killing Vernal.

That left Hazel defending against one of the best Huntsmen of the age in Qrow, an ancient reincarnated wizard in Ozpin, and a mystic winter wolf turned into a Faunus in Hati. In other words, Hazel was having a bad time.

Even with his massive strength, aided by his ability to metabolize dust crystals into elemental energy, Hazel was finding out quickly just how out matched he was.

"I see now why Salem was nervous about that Lennox Brat! No matter, not even he, or his spawn will keep me from my revenge!"

Hati grinned, if there was one thing he liked doing, it was proving people wrong.

"Oh really? Is that a challenge?"

Hazel raised an eyebrow at the white and blue haired teenager.

"Do you take me for a fool? I can see by the difference between you and your progenitor that you are not built for strength. Maybe he could defeat me, but not you. You are made for speed, not strength."

Hati frowned. He really didn't like to be judged on the Titan that was his Lord. Hati may be smaller, but he definitely wasn't weak. So he shifted Thunder back to its bladed Deagle form and holstered it. He cracked his knuckles and waved off both Qrow and Ozpin in Oscar's body.

"Back up Old Man, little boy Ozpin. I've got this, go check on Ruby and tell Yang to go help her mother."

Ozpin opens his mouth to protest first.

"This is my responsibility Hati, let me and me alone handle this. I do not wish for anyone else to get hurt facing my opponents. I cannot ask for you to do that."

Hati just chuckled and shook his head while effortlessly dodging Hazel's enraged punches.

"You do realize that fully half of my personality is from Y/N right?"

That caused Ozpin to pause for a moment. Before he could say anymore, Hati finished up his argument with a hauntingly familiar phrase.

"That means saving people, hunting things... it's the family business. Therefore, I'm just carrying on the family business. You don't need to ask me to do this..."

Hati paused as he slapped away one of Hazel's massive fists.

"I volunteer."

Ozpin seems both amused and relieved.

"Very well young man."

Both he and Qrow turned to leave, but before they did, Qrow turned to Hati with a wry smile.

"Show 'em who's boss kiddo."

Hati gave Qrow a quick smile.

"Very well, old man. I shall express my dominance. Do not blame me if it becomes quite the flashy performance sir. I do tend to be quite... competitive."

Then he smirked at Qrow and turned to Hazel.

"I apologize not-so-gentle giant, but you'll have to forgive me. This is the first time I have been able to use my strength, I might damage you beyond repair."

Hazel scoffed and took out more lightning dust crystals.

"I highly doubt you could...BOY!"