The Badge and The Burden Part 2/Jaundice

Now Weiss Schnee is back in her regular attire, readying her Myrtenaster at the growling creature in the cage barely seen at the end of the last episode. Her teammates cheer her on from their seats in the front row. Yang rases her fist and shouts with enthusiasm.

"Goooo, Weiss!" Right next to her Blake waves a small flag with "RWBY" written on it and also pipes up.

"Fight well!" Now Weiss's only remaining teammate joins in. Ruby proudly speaks up.

"Yeah, represent Teeeeam RWBY!"

Weiss Schnee lowers her sword and looks over at her "leader".

"Ruby! I'm trying to focus!"

Ruby is looking sheepish at being called out.

"Oh, um... Sorry..."

Mumbling to Tobias, Y/N isn't very impressed with the snobby Schnee. 

"What's her problem? Her whole team is cheering for her and she gets angry at only Ruby? Whatcha think Sparky?" Going along with the nickname because it sounds kinda cool, Tobias answered. 

"I don't know, it seems hard to have a beef with the human equivalent of an energetic puppy. Your guess is as good as mine Titan." Y/N chuckled and accepted the nickname with dignity. Then they both looked back to the front where Port is calling for the event to begin.

"Allllright!" 

He's next to the cage, pulling out his weapon, Blowhard.

"Let the match... begin!"

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Weiss. She uses Myrtenaster to deflect its attack and roll to the side, readying herself for its next move. The Grimm stands a distance away from its enemy, studying her.

Y/N holds out his hand in triumph and whispers to Tobias. 

"Pay up Sparky." Taking out 20 Lien, Tobias grumpily whispers back.

"Shut up Titan."

Then Port calls out to Weiss.

"Ha-ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?" 

Ruby, bless her heart keeps encouraging her teammate.

"Hang in there, Weiss!"

Weiss is now speeding towards the oncoming Boarbatusk, sticking her blade straight at its skull until they meet and Myrtenaster is trapped in the beast's tusks. Weiss is still hanging on to the hilt, and is tossed around as she struggles to get the rapier back. Ever the fan of decisive action, Port compliments her.

"Bold, new approach. I like it!"

Ruby joins in.

"Come on, Weiss, show it who's boss!"

Weiss turns to glare at Ruby, only for the Boarbatusk to turn its head and rip the sword from her grip. Myrtenaster lands far away from its master, who is knocked back by the creature's tusks. Keeping up his commentary, Port calls out.

"Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?"

Weiss looks up just in time to see the Boarbatusk charge again, rolling out of the way just in time to avoid getting trampled and make it crash into a desk. Weiss rushes at her sword and slides to get it back in her hand.

Trying to help, Ruby calls out with some advice. 

"Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-"