I Have A Yang

Y/N woke up with a start. His eyes rapidly took in his surroundings. When he saw Bumblebee and Alpha parked nearby and Yang sleeping on his chest, he sighed and relaxed. Though his nightmare was rapidly fading away, he could still see the last flashes of it. Tobias's body was on a stretcher and Jack Lang was telling more of his black armored warriors to bring the body into his new lab. The last words had made Y/N shiver in both fear and anger hard enough that he awoke. What were those words?

"This experiment is far from done...to capture a man like my escapee you need another of his caliber... it's time to revive Project Reaper."

Deciding that it was just a bad dream, Y/N sighed. He started to run his fingers through Yang's hair and kissed her forehead. It had only been a week since they had left Patch, but she was really starting to become his rock in the middle of the ocean of nightmares. Then while absentmindedly watching the sky start to brighten, he felt Yang move around on top of him and his biology respond to it.

As the sun rose, Yang's eyes opened to Y/N running his hands through her hair gently and a very familiar blush on his face. Yang wiggled around on him and gave a smirk before switching to an innocent look as Y/N looked at her slightly panicked. 

"What is it Titan? Is something wrong?"

He shook his head quickly and stopped petting her hair. She could feel something that told her otherwise, but he just made up an excuse.

"Nope, nothing's wrong, just have to go answer Nature's call. Excuse me."

He gently, but quickly, lifted her off of him and laid her down before jumping up and running into the trees. As he disappeared into the forest, Yang was taking a page out of Blake's playbook. She purred and started imagining things that would have Ruby running away in terror yelling "FILTH! FILTH!" The thing that set her off? She was extremely happy that her boyfriend was so... proportional.

In the airship now leaving Atlas, Weiss sat back against the crates and looked through her scroll at photos of her and the rest of Team RWBY. There were a lot of her and Y/N too, with a few of the rest of STLL mixed in there. When she got to the one that Y/N took of team RWBY during the food fight, she smiled. Even she looked happy and carefree with a bit of pie still left on her nose. Blake and Yang happily smiled, waving at the camera while Ruby was giggling, her eyes closed. Weiss remembered telling her that she had ruined the picture, but Yang, Y/N, and even Blake disagreed, cheering Ruby up before a Watermelon had impacted the table they were taking cover behind. Y/N had peeked over the table and smirked.

"It's only us and JNPR+T left. Now the real fighting can begin. Ladies! To battle!"

Weiss giggles, remembering how he had ripped the top off of a nearby pudding cup and thrown it at JNPR, yelling and taking cover as he did so.

"Pudding in the hole!" 

When RWBY had peeked over the table they had seen the carnage. Tobias, Pyrrha, and Ren had taken cover, while Nora had climbed for higher ground. Jaune however? That poor boy had tried to block the cup of pudding with a baguette. He had underestimated how hard Y/N threw it though. As soon as the cup hit the baguette, it broke the baguette and the pudding cup had splattered over his face. 

Weiss muttered to herself.

"I miss you ya big dolt."

She then continues to go through the photos, smiling, laughing, and giggling at the memories. If Ruby had been there, she would have proudly claimed that "Nice Weiss" had struck again. The others would have just joked about how her heart of ice was melting. At this point, Weiss might not have even snapped back at them. To be honest she just missed the girls that she considered as her sister's...and the only person she had considered as a real brother. Though she had always had Whitley, she had always thought having a brother meant having a male relative who always made fun of you. It wasn't until Y/N came around that she really understood what a brother was supposed to be. Of course, Y/N had his fair share of making fun of Weiss, but it lacked the venom that Whitley always included. They'd fought, like the night Blake had admitted being in the White Fang, but they had always hugged it out in the end. No matter how many times she had called him a dolt or competed a bit too hard to beat him in academics, he always just chuckled and shook his head. He understood where the boundaries were. He had helped her become less of a cold hearted heiress, even if he'd had to drag her kicking and screaming down the path of personal progress and character development. She didn't always have good things to say about him. Even now she disapproved of his eating habits and snack raids, and she shook her head every time he had turned into a giant man-child. She had no delusions of his grandeur, but she appreciated every moment he had spent with her.