Alice never saw an elf as old as this. Though his stance may be still dignified and prideful, his wrinkly all over his face. Elves live long and so is their youth . Their life span is second to the vampires. They can live 500 years but most of them don't reach the age where they look a decade younger than this guy.

Then another one came in slamming the door wider. Thank goodness the door is high or he won't fit. It's not her first time seeing a highland orc, she actually was surprised before that they are very much taller stronger and have more perseverance than normal orcs. This guy is almost like a giant in more than three meters high and big muscles. He have grey hairs that is evidence of his old age. He have elephant like tusks protruding his mouth.

They just entered but they are already arguing like they are the only ones inside. Now she know what Berry was talking about.

"I am never going back down my opinion that you lowly workers will never have the knowledge of us pristine elves. How dare you insult our culture when yours are just a fibble matter. You don't get to understand because of your illiteracy. How preposterous!" The elder elf is spouting madly at the orc that wanted to crush him with his bare fist.

"You dare insult my people first! You think our ways is so different than yours when we both just kill the hunt so we could live. Look at you and your clan. You bunch of lunatics thinks that the world only revolves around books the time stopped for you. Look around you lad. The time is changing everything and you hold on to your stupid past like it is your lifeline. No wonder your youngins are leaving home. Your no fun! If your angry then why don't we settle this in a fight? Huh? Got scared aren't cha?" The elf's face crumpled when the orc let out his hearty laugh vibrating in the whole room.

"How barbaric! You really got no ethical manner. Where is your respect?!" But the orc just laughed again.

Ylsen sensed danger so he hugged his wife and jumped away from the thick wood table, just in time that it flew right in between the two arguing elders and splattered into shards against the sturdy wall.

Everyone in the room was shook except the king Alexa and Ylsen.

"What do you think you are doing?!" The elder elf still got the guts to talk to the king in disrespectful manner.

"Funny you talk about respect while you run your mouths. In an important meeting. In my castle. Like you own the place. Twice. In a fucking. Row. You must both have grown senile in the long period of time you are alive. Would you like me to take care of it?" The air became cold to the point of almost freezing. The tension is heavy it is getting hard to breathe. He remained in his seat and his knuckles carrying his chin.

He looks cheerful and lethal at the same time with that playful grin but his eyes are lit red in fury.

Ylsen hid her in the curtains and opened a window for her to breathe. She took a peek inside and see them tensing and having hard time because of the invisible pressure coming out from the king. Except Alexa who seemed to be accustomed to it already.

Now she is witnessing the reason he is still the king after all this years. No one can compare to him. She think that if he really wanted to, he already got all continents bowed before him. Still, he maintained his boundaries from when he was still a human king.

And she honestly think that the elf is dumb enough  to stay defiant.

"I shall not permit this kind of treatment from someone who wanted my clans help." He said even though he is having a hard time.

The king let out a lond sound of 'hmm' then leaned back to his seat and his hands to his thighs. Honestly. He looked like a devil looking down at a lowlife that he is about to devour.