WHAT THE HECK??!

"Hyung is such a baby!" Jimin uttered before leaving us behind. Namjoon threw a shirt on Jin before leaving as well along with Hoseok

"Oh yeah! SHORTIE!!" Jin retorted which made me roll my eyes.

I opened the refrigerator and took a package of milk before pouring it into a glass. I leaned on the counter as I stared at him.

I guess he was cooking?

The bad thing is he was already wearing a shirt...what the fuck?? I mean its a good thing that he's already wearing a shirt!

"You cook without clothes? Are you dumb? Knowing that there are other people in here?" I asked, obviously mocking him.

He gave me a glare before opening the refrigerator and took some groceries.

"It's not my fault that I got used to it, it's you who was enjoying the sight of my body! I'm the victim!" He spat and I scoffed because of what he said.

"The confidence" I retorted before rolling my eyes.

We just stayed there for a few minutes when suddenly he walked near a cabinet and pulled out a tissue before sticking it harshly on my mouth.

"Clean yourself" he said, I gave him a death glare before taking off the tissue from my mouth.

Wait...

I looked at myself in a small mirror and I saw that milk was visible under my nose, making a small white mustache. I wiped it with the tissue and left the kitchen.

I was supressing my smile while I was going back to my room.

He wasn't so bad after all...

---

LISA'S POV

Rosé is still sleeping.

What the hell did she do yesterday to get so  knocked out like this?

I took a shower and and fixed myself. No one is in the lounge so I headed towards the boxing room. While I was on my way there, I got startled when Jisoo eonnie walked pass by me with a suppressed smile,.

My brows furrowed when I took a peek in the kitchen. Jennie's cousin was inside, he was cooking something but with a grin plastered on his face.

I smiled sheepishly and ran towards the boxing room.

I heard punching sounds as soon as I entered the room. It was slightly dim so I had to switch the lights on, and to my surprise I saw Jungkook.

He was punching the punching bag but stopped when the lights turned on and his gaze quickly landed on mines.

I gave him a death glare and just didn't mind him. I took a boxing gloves on the corner and started throwing punches on the dummy right beside me.

"Aw" I grunted before shaking my fists and took off my boxing gloves.

I massaged my wrist for a bit and started throwing punches again.

"You should... angle your body like...this" I was frozen on my spot when I felt thick warm hands on my waist and angled it horizontally.

I was wearing a black sports bra for prankssake! And he just touched my waist!!!

"You can move now,  you seemed to enjoy my touch" he mocked, I realized that he was a meter away from me now and I felt myself boiling again before turning to him.

"ENJOY MY FOOT!" I spat and he laughed like as if he never did something wrong a few weeks ago.

I really hate this guy!

"You seemed to enjoy my presence?!" I mocked him too, and he stopped laughing.

I raised a brow, and he gave me an amused smile.

"I do!" He answered which made me flinch.

HOLY MOLY OF FREAKING PRANKS!

I could feel myself blushing...

NOOOO!!! LISA! NO!!!

"Well then, just to let you know that I still HATE YOU!" I scoffed and started throwing punches on the dummy.

I imagined his face was placed on this dummy and I just kept on punching it with all my might.

I stopped when the whole room suddenly turned dark.

I panicked and started to move my body.

I hate darkness...I hate it! It suffocates me.

My breath started to hitch and I inhaled bigger amount of air.

"H-Hey where are you? A-Are you okay?" I heard his soft baritone voice. I gasped before answering him.

"I-I'm still next to t-the...t-the---"

"Hey! relax... and tell me " he soothingly said which helped me calm down a lot.

"I-I...I-Im still next to the dummy I---" I stopped when I felt someone grabbed my wrists.

My heart started beating fast as my fathers image started to appear right in front of me. I cried and tried to let go of his grip.

" N-No....please....d-dont..I-Im begging you..." I cried and begged as I struggled to let go of his grip" p-please---"

"H-Hey! I-Its me!...Calm down...I'm h-here" I fell on my knees when I felt thick arms surrounded my body.

For the first time I felt warm and safe in the midst of darkness. My breathing went back to normal and I wasn't trembling anymore.

All I felt is security and sincerity.

The lights was back and I almost screamed when the door opened like as if someone kicked it. I immediately looked at the entrance.

Everyone is there, dumbfounded and surprised staring at us, who was hugging each other in the middle of the room.

By the means of everyone. I mean ALL OF THEM!

"Shit" I heared Jungkook muttered

Oh shit...it is.

---

Stream DYNAMITE guys, leggo!
Congratulations since BTS reached 101M views in 24 hours, Another record! Yaayy

Oh and please do comment your opinion guys and please click vote  if you're liking the story so far

Thats all guys and have a great day!