She took a break from looking through her scroll and shuffled to get a bit more comfortable. Then she closed her eyes with a sigh and the view faded to black. 

It fades back in as Yang and Y/N are riding their bikes down a dirt road. They were both riding regularly, without a care in the world. But then they heard something float to them over the wind. 

It was a woman's scream. Yang wasn't sure she heard it until Y/N's helmeted head turned to her, he used his right hand and gestured forward with his pointer and middle fingers. Just after he did, he revved the engine and took off. Apparently Yang wasn't hearing things. She also revved her engine and tore off after him. Once more into the breach. 

When they arrived, she immediately cut off the bike and jumped next to Y/N. In sync they flipped up their hoods and took in the situation. The small village in front of them was mostly peaceful, but there was one woman running down the middle street carrying her child and screaming incoherently. Everyone was looking at her weird, but she didn't seem to be injured. Y/N took off towards her.

"Ma'am, can you calm down enough to tell me what's wrong? If you do, I'll try and help you."

His presence may have been ominous, but his voice was gentle. This seemed to have brought her down from her hysteria, but she was still panting and hadn't said anything yet. When she did, it nearly caused a panic. 

"There...is...a...stampede of...Goliath's...heading this way!"

The only two who didn't panic were Y/N and Yang. Y/N raised his voice over the panic.

"Who's in charge here?!"

The authority in his voice seemed to overrule the panic in the people of the village. They all paused and an older bearded man stepped forward. 

"That would be me, young man."

Y/N looked at him, pulled down his hood and gave the man a serious, but compassionate look. 

"Do you have a place to shelter when the Grimm come?"

The man nodded. 

"There are natural caves a couple miles from here. We use those to shelter in. But Goliaths are fast. We will never make it in time."

Y/N shook his head.

"No, you won't, not without someone covering you and slowing them down."

The mayor lowered his head, saddened by this. But his sorrow was replaced with surprise when Y/N let loose his Aura, flames and lightning crackling around him.

"But guess what? I know just the people to hold 'em off."

He looked at Yang and she let the Aura flow through her right arm, and a similar effect surrounded it. All of the people in the village gasped as one. Yang smirked and looked at the Mayor.

"Us."

The old mayor was taken aback. He stutters incomprehensibly for a moment. Then a child speaks up, running circles around Y/N.

"Woah! That's so cool!"

Y/N looked at the girl with an amused smile.

"Can I touch it?!?"

Yang laughed at the little girl. But Y/N crouched down and held out his hand.

"Go on little one. I promise it won't burn you."

The wide eyed child proceeded to hesitantly touch Y/N's massive outstretched hand. It was warm and tingly, but did not harm the little girl. She giggled in delight and started to move her hands through his aura like it was water. As she did, the lightning and fire seemed to whirl around her hands like vortices. Seeing this sight calmed the villagers down. But Yang shook her head, she knew that this wasn't the only reason he did it.he genuinely cared about children, and thought each one of them should have a smile on their face. It probably stemmed from what happened to his little sister, but she wasn't sure. All she knew was that he would do almost anything to see a child smile. That, and he was very good at doing it.