HOLY MOLY OF FUCKING BULLETS!!!!

She was pointing the gun right beside my head, I saw the chamber and saw that it was filled with bullets.

Damn!

"Eonnie! Seriously???!" I exclaimed and she laughed without even taking off the gun right beside my forehead.

"How do you deal with it Manoban?" She whispered before laughing. I clenched my jaw before grabbing the gun and twisted it from her hands, but before I could point it at her I already halted when I felt the tip of a gun pointed in the middle of my forehead.

For Goodnesssake she had 2 guns???!

I threw the gun that I was holding and passed by her as I reached for the silencer buds.

"You're psychotic!!! Why am I even friends with you???" I screamed and she widened her eyes.

"You made my heart shake! I thought you were crazy just a while ago!" I exclaimed more and she laughed as she sat right at the corner to drink some water.

THEY'RE SUCH A BULLY UGHHH!!!

If I would be given a chance to fight one of them, Rosé would be my last choice! She's crazy when it comes to fights, its like as if her body thirsts for it! Once she started it you won't be able to stop her!

I was still busy picking for a good guns to use when Jisoo eonnie entered the room.

"Amara wants us in the office now, come on!" She said before jogging towards the exit and we did the same.

We knocked first and after hearing a 'come in' we entered the room. We were halted from out tracks as our gaze  fixated on the seven figures sitting firmly on the couch.

They too, looked a bit flustered as they saw us enter the room. My attention diverted to the man who was in his 40's right beside where Amara stood.

"Just what the actual fuck are they doing here?" Jennie eonnie managed to whisper and I too, was thinking the same thing!

"Girls! Take a seat!" Amara gave us her warmest smile, we sat on the other couch right across from the Bts.

How the hell are they part of this???

"So as you can see, we have visitors, girls this is Robert a good friend of mines, and these seven fine young mans over there is his team." Amara explained but we still gave her the 'what-the-heck-look' and she chuckled.

"The Black Sparrow are making their move...if we don't act fast we won't be able to save anybody" Robert calmly said. Just from hearing the gangs name, my body immediately stiffened,I saw how Jennie eonnie balled her fists and Jisoo eonnie clenching her jaw

Its been years since we heard of that name yet it still gives us the need to kill.

Those bastards are the cause of Y/n's death! They'll pay...

Not now but soon!

"One of my men reported that the Black sparrow are targeting both our teams, so Amara and I decided to form an alliance between two teams we want both teams to look after each other when you're outside...if that would be ok with you gi--"

"YES!" Jennie eonnie happily agreed

"NO!" I shot back, I don't wanna be in the same team with Jeon Jungkook! No way!

"Ummm" Rosé muttered silently as she pursed her lips. Jisoo eonnie on the other hand stayed silent.

"Too bad we already agreed" Jungkook uttered and soon followed by his mocking smirk! I gave him a death glare before rolling my eyes.

That darn handsome sly fox!

"Y-You seem to know each other?" Amara asked confusingly.

"NO!/YES" Both our teams said in chorus well except for Jennie eonnie who also said yes while stealing glances at Taehyung who seemed to not care at all.

"Yup..they do know each other" Robert confirmed before chuckling and started chatting with Amara.

"Boys! Make yourself comfortable, feel free to roam around the Deck" Amara offered and the seven of them stood up and walked towards the exit.

The four of us also made our way out and decides to go to our room and have talk, but I got thirsty so I made my way to the kitchen first to get myself some water.

While I was on my way there I heard laughters, so I took a peek on the lounge, I saw Jimin and Jungkook teasing Taehyung about a certain girl, which I'm practically sure it's not Jennie eonnie since Taehyung is smiling.

Wow! Dis he just smile? Can't wait to tell these info to Jennie eonnie later!

I refused to get myself water since I know that they were in there so I just had to let it pass and made my way to our room instead.

Black sparrow...

*flashback*

"No fuck! Y/n is still inside we have to go back!" Rosé yelled, not minding the sound of guns echoing the whole place.

"Lisa! Let's go back! Fuck! How the heck did we get involved with this mess?!" Jennie screamed so loud and endless cussed words keep on escaping her mouth. She pulled me up and we both ran inside the abandoned building.

I looked back at Jisoo eonnie who was covering her ears while hugging Rosé, they're hiding behind a car.

We entered the building and saw no one there. Until we reached the second floor only to see Y/n tied up in a chair, bruises covering her body and blood escapes from her head.

She was crying and I couldn't bare to see her like that, we hid behind a drum when we saw 10 armored men entered the area. I was so close to crying but I held it inside.

I saw a flag, a violet dark sword thrusted in the middle of the black wings is embroidered.

They laughed just from the sight of Y/n crying and trembling in fear. I wanted to run and hug her tight, I saw how tears escaped from Jennie eonnies eyes as she watched.

Seeing our bestfriend being treated like that hurts...

They tangled a sign in front of Y/n along with a bomb. I broke down to tears after they set the timer on, all the men made their way out and if I wasn't pulled by Jennie eonnie I won't get back to my senses.

"Y/NN!" I screamed and she looked us as a tear escape her eyes before nodding, giving us permission to leave her behind. We ran as fast as we could.

I managed to look back at her and my gaze stopped as I read what's written on the sign

"Black sparrow..."

*end of flashback*

Black sparrow...you're responsible for Y/n's death...

You'll suffer the way Y/n did.

Just wait...

--

Please do tell me your opinions guys and don't forget to vote if you're enjoying it.

Have a great day everyone!