||Prologue||

||Hey guys, I am SunnyJay9. I'm here to tell you that this is my first book and I want you guys to enjoy it. Please don't put mean comments and if you don't ship Sabezra then good, you don't have to because this book is for everyone to read. I also want to say why I have started this book. It's because I was so inspired by everyone's stories and the Wattpad community is very nice so I was thinking, 'Why don't I start a book myself'. So basically, this story was supposed to come out in the summer but I was super lazy so I just wanna say thanks to my mom and gameking0231 for getting my lazy butt off. I hope you enjoy this story 😀||.

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own Star Wars Rebels nor Star Wars itself and its characters! All of that belongs to Dave Filoni and his team, Lucasfilm, and Disney|| 

There was a young tween named Ezra Bridger-Jarrus. Since he was an orphan, he had to live at an orphanage until a young married couple named the Syndulla-Jarrus' took him in. Hera, the woman in the couple, was pregnant with a boy. Ezra wondered why she looked so....big.

"Hey Mom, not to be rude but why do you look....big?" Ezra asked with curiosity flowing.

"That's your little brother in there, Ez." Kanan said.

"Really?" Ezra asked, as his eyes lit up.

"Yes Ezra." Hera said, as she rubbed his head. Ezra couldn't believe that he was getting a little brother. It meant the whole world to him.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!" Ezra said, jumping all around and pumping his fists in the air.

Hera and Kanan chuckled. The small family went to Target later on to get stuff for the little one. Once they got back home, it was nine o'clock, which was Ezra's bed time so they had a quick dinner and gone to bed. Ezra still couldn't believe he was getting a little brother. He looked at the clock and it read ten o'clock.

"Oh crap, I better go to sleep." Ezra said. That was until Ezra went to sleep almost instantly, believing that he would be a good big brother one day.

-A Few Months Later-

Months later, Hera went into labor and gave birth to Jacen Syndulla-Jarrus. He had brown hair like his mother and turquoise eyes like his father. When Ezra saw him, He was so happy and asked if he could hold him. Ezra and Jacen looked at each other.

"Hey Jacen, I'm your big brother. Welcome to the world." Ezra said.

As Ezra booped his nose, Jacen smiled. Hera and Kanan chuckled, as they knew Ezra would be a great brother and here they are. Life was good.

||Hey guys, SunnyJay9 again. If you had read this, thank you and I hope to see you in the next chapter. Peace😎✌||.

 Peace😎✌||