Chapter 1 - Split personality

"Finally! I’m a genin! I proved that I’m so much better than that stupid Sasuke! Maybe even Sakura-chan will like me more now!" Naruto was very happy from his promotion. Anyone would. But his smile faded away.

"If only it were true. Right, Kurama?" Naruto smirked.

"Heh, together we’ll kick their asses!" Kurama said enthusiastically.

"Oh no, he is controling my mind again! Darkness can’t get me!"

"But darkness has already got you, stupid Naruto!"

Yeah, Naruto has a split personality. One half is in the darkness and the other half is trying to overcome this. Naruto fell asleep. The next day they had a meeting with their jonin.

"How come he is late?! Everyone got his teacher, dattebayo!"

"Don’t be impatient! (He is right, what’s taking him so long?! Shannaro!)"

"Idiots," thought Sasuke.

"I have enough! Let’s give him a lecture-ttebayo!" Naruto put a sponge between the doors.

"Like he would fall for Naruto’s dumb ideas," thought Sasuke.

"You are stupid for making this jokes! (I love this!)" said Sakura.

"Yo-!" It fell on Kakashi.

"My first expression? I hate you all."

"Wow, likewise!" thought Naruto.

"Is he really a jonin?" thought Sasuke.

"He really fell for this! Impossible!" thought Sakura.

"You are quiet. That’s good. At least some teamwork," thought Kakashi. Then they moved at the roof of the academy.

"Let’s introduce ourselves. Naruto, you first," said Kakashi. Naruto was acting weird. He was smirking. Almost laughing. Then he was sad and had a depression.

"Naruto, are you okay?" asked uninterested Kakashi.

"Y-yeah-ttebayo! I’m Uzumaki Naruto! I love everything about ramen and one day I’ll become Hokage!" Naruto said seriously.

"I would rather die than to have you as Hokage," thought Sasuke.

"You and Hokage?! Never!" said Sakura.

"Just wait, you little wh*re!" thought Naruto’s evil part.

"Okay, Sakura, your turn," said Kakashi.

"My name is Haruno Sakura and what I like is … and what my dream is…" She giggled.

"God, I got same idiots. At least Sasuke can be useful," thought Kakashi.

"I’m Uchiha Sasuke. I don’t care about these idiots and what my dream is…it’s a goal. To kill one exact person! And there’s nothing I like, but there’s lot of things I hate! I also want to revive my clan!" Sasuke was honest.

"Who do you call an idiot?!" said Naruto.

"You, dobe!" When Naruto wanted to punch him, Kakashi stopped him.

"Enough, Naruto! Don’t act so childish!" Naruto was still grumpy, but he listened to his teacher.

"Yeah, listen to our teacher, Naruto! Or we’ll have problems because of you! (I'd rather strangle you! Shannaro!)" Then they moved to training grounds.

"Do you see this?" Kakashi showed them two bells.

"Yeah, so one of us won’t pass," said Sasuke.

"Correct, all you have to do is to take them from me. You have four hours."

"Naruto, this is our chance to show him our power!"

"As you said, Kurama!" Naruto smirked. Then he hid which Kakashi didn’t expect.

"It’s the same Naruto who wanted to fight Sasuke because of stupid reason?" thought Kakashi. Naruto was fast and was hiding in the bushes.

"You surprised me, Naruto, but you're not very good at hiding," said Kakashi, but Naruto wasn’t there. Then he suprised Kakashi from behind.

"Wait, this move-! Naruto?!" Naruto transported back to the bushes.

"Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto caught Kakashi and took the bells from him. Sasuke was shocked. Watching Naruto be so good was like seeing something impossible. Sakura also couldn’t believe her eyes.

"Here you go...!" Naruto dropped one bell. He didn’t care who’ll take it. Kakashi took it back.

"Naruto, you are…" Suddenly Naruto had a headache.

"Ahh! Huh? What happened?"  Naruto held a bell in his hand. And he was really confused now.

"How did I get it?!"

"Tss, that idiot is back!" said irritated Kurama.

"Me?! So that means that my other half took the charge!"

"Correct."

"Naruto, are you okay?" asked Kakashi when he saw Naruto talking to himself.

"Yeah, everything’s fine-ttebayo." Then Naruto left. To clear his head, Naruto went to the center of the village.