Author's Note - Introduction

Hello,

Hope all of you are doing fine. :)

So, here we go again with a new journey with some new characters. This is not anything like before and a completely new genre we are experimenting in. Again we are no experts in writing so forgive us if anything is not up to the mark. This was the toughest thing to write but we loved the experience of trying something new by going out of our comfort even if we fall short somewhere. This is something we have always wanted to try out. The book is going to be short comparatively.

So, finally but bravely are putting it out before you guys. Hopefully, we succeed.
*Fingers Crossed*

This story will be based in the 1980s in the small town of Northwood. Thus everything is shown keeping that in mind. Sorry in advance if we have messed up with anything. Positive feedback is always appreciated.

The incidents, characters and even the town is straight up from our imagination.

We haven't kept any cast for this story particularly as it might have made us tailor some things, especially with their appearances and we didn't want to sacrifice on anything. This time we wanted to go with something different. Showing some teenage girl with ginger hairs or boy with blue eyes. But you are always free to imagine however you want. We are fine as long as you like the story and characters. Excited and nervous as hell. Hope you'll like these efforts of us.

Every new chapter will be out every Friday starting from the coming one.

Finally,

Join Faith in her journey to untangle the lies around her when she finds herself in a never-ending mess of the town where every personality is questionable. Will she succeed to save the ones closest to her or will she have to pay the price of stepping into her worst nightmare?

☠ ☠☠ ☠☠ ☠

The worst nightmares are experienced with eyes wide awake.

❞