Unkiss me ( Hawks x F! reader)

(Y/n) sat at the  table two dinner plates sat out in front of her. She sighed to herself, she glanced at the clock on the wall.

' 1:00am...' she thought getting your from the table, scraping the remains of her single person dinner into the trashcan.

(Y/n) then picked up the spare plate and put it into the microwave before she began to clean the left over dishes.

Her phone that was resting in the table then began to to ring. She stepped away from the sink drying her hands before answering the phone.

" Hello?" She answered placing the phone between her shoulder and ear.

" I'm so sorry baby girl.... but I won't be home until really late tonight. I just now got the chance to call you. Head to bed, don't wait up on me." Hawks said.

" It's okay Keigo. I understand... I'll see you soon.." (Y/n) said with a light sigh.

" Hey, don't worry we'll have dinner together another time. I promise. I love you song bird." Hawks said happily on the other end of the line.

" I love you too, be safe for me." (Y/n) said before they hung up on each other. (Y/n) put  away the remaining g dishes before turning for the night laying down in her empty bed.

She crinkled the fabric of Hawk's side of the bed under her fingers tips taking in what sent his pillow provided for her before drifting off to sleep. When the sun started to peak through the rooms window she realized she was still alone in the bed, she tossed the covers off to the side before getting ready for the day.

She walked through the living room in hopes of finding him asleep on the couch curled up wrapped up in his bright red wings.

Her hopes slowly came down as there was no sign of him anywhere in the house. (Y/n) sighed as she grabbed her bags before slipping her shoes on to leave. (Y/n) put a fake smile in before entering the classroom.

" Good morning everyone!" She cheered happily as class 1-A looked at her with cheerful eyes.

"Good morning Ms. (y/n)." As the day dragged on and ended (y/n) made her way back home. She noticed her phone filled with messages.

"Hawks: Hey baby, I'll be home late again tonight but not near as late as last night." The text read.

(Y/n) dropped her phone back down into her purse before entering her home.

(Y/n) sat her bag down near the door before starting to make dinner.

She tossed out last nights dinner that had been left in the microwave untouched for 24 hours now.

Again Hawks short late night turned into 12am before he was be set foot inside of his own home.

" I'm home song bird." He hummed entering the house he eyes then traveled into the dinning room.

There (Y/n) sat with her head resting in her arms as she slept.

Hawks smiled to himself placing his meal into the microwave. Hawks very gently picks his girlfriend of 4 years up from her resting spot taking her to their bedroom.

" Hmm... Keigo?" She said in a sleepy voice something Hawks loved to hear.

"I'm home baby." He hummed placing her down gently into their bed.

" Did you eat yet?" (Y/n) said curling up in the bed.

" I'll eat in the morning with you baby. I'm tried." Hawks said slipping out of his hero uniform crawling into bed with  her holding his arms open for (y/n). She snuggled up to him as he trapped her in his warm embrace.