I am a Sickness( Izuku x F! Mentally Ill!Abused! Quirkless! Reader)

Requested by shadowboom1

⚠️WARNINGS: SEXUAL HARASSMENT, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE, AND MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!!!⚠️
——————————————————————————
" (Y/n)-San." Izuku said as he pushed the door open to her to her room.

" Izuku!" She cheered happily wrapping her arms around him. He chuckled as he hugged her back.

" Todoroki brought me with him to visit his mom, I thought I'd come visit you too since you're just a few doors down. Are you getting better?" He said with a smile.

" Mhm! The doctors said I'm getting much better, maybe they'll let me out soon." (Y/n) said happily as Izuku's smile fell.

' Why are they lying to her?' He thought patting her head.

"That's.. great (y/n)-San." He said, as the girl started to pout.

"You don't sound very happy Izuku.." She said, he tensed up.

" No! No I'm very happy! I can't wait to see you on a daily basis again!" Izuku said with a grin.

" You seemed sad...?" (Y/n) said tilting her head to the side.

"I'm not sad! I'm happy see?" Izuku said putting on a very bright smile to reassure her as (y/n) smiled back at him.

After about an hour, Todoroki knocked on the door.

" Midoryia I'm heading back to the dorms are you coming?" He said as Izuku stood up from beside of (y/n). She stood up quickly giving him a hug.

"I'll see you around Izuku." She said cheerfully.

"I'll come and visit next weekend." He said patting her head before leaving.

" You have family here too?" Todoroki asked as they walked down the street.

" No, she's a friend. She had a rough time at the beginning of middle school... being quirkless she was picked on a lot, and with her mental state already starting to drift off it all start piling up until she attempted to jump off the top of the building, luckily I caught her and pulled her back up. Protective services put her in the mental hospital she's been there for about three years now, but I think she's getting better." Izuku said, he did smile at the thought that she was finally starting to get better.

"That's great news to hear, Midoriya." Todoroki said as they continued on their way back to the dorm building .

~+~

" Where's Miss Wells?" (Y/n) shrinking away from the new male doctor who had entered her room.

" She was transferred to another hospital. I'll be the one taking care of you from now on. I'm Dr.Iguro." He introduced himself with a smile.

He was an attractive man, he seemed to be in his early 20's, and very well layered black hair that brushed over the top of his shoulders.

His duo colored eyes were very captivating to look at while he smiled at her, (y/n) quickly glanced away noticing she had been staring at him for too long and starting to feel a heat dance onto her cheeks.

The only male that was activity involved in (y/n)'s life was Izuku and she rarely saw any other male. Her and Bakugou were close friends but he only visited her when he felt like it was which wasn't very often.

" It's time for some medicine, so be good for me okay?" Iguro said softly as he took her pills out from his pocket and slowly approached the girl.

He gently shook the pills out into her and handing her a bottle of water to chase them down with. (Y/n) took her medicine without any problems, Iguro then patted the top of her head smiling at her.