I won't let this go on any longer!( Sero x F!Depressed!Bullied! Abused! Reader)

Requested by Asui_Tsuyu_Wife

(Y/n) took a deep and shaky breath as her grip tightened in the door knob that lead from her bedroom to the rest of the house. She slowly pulled the door open and made her way down the hallway. The moment she sat foot into the living room a glass up was launched at her head.

(Y/n) put her arms up to protect her face, the glass shattered on contact some of its pieces dig through her uniform and latched onto her arms.

"Where the FUCK do you think you're going!?" Her mom yelled.

"To school mom it's Monday...." (Y/n) said very softly.

"Look at what mess this house it in! Are you serious!? You gave all day yesterday to clean!" She yelled at herz

" No I didn't... you put something in my meal to knock me out." (Y/n) said glancing off to the side.

" Are you back talking me (y/n)!?" She screamed slamming (y/n)'s face into the the wall. (Y/n) shoved her off of her and rushed out the door with her shoes in her hands.

Her bare feet hitting the concrete, she slowed down when she realized she was far away from her house. (Y/n) stoped panting as she slipped her shoes onto her feet and continued to walk down the side walk.

" What... What happened to your face (y/n)?" Sero asked as she a approached him.

" I... ran into the side of a building. I was rushing this morning." She said avoiding eye contact with him.

" Again? (Y/n)-"

" Sero... don't." She said as the started walking down the street together.

Sero had started notice that ever since her parents got a divorce she had been showing up so school with bruises that she had no real explanation for, even when someone as close to her as Sero would ask about her about she'd  just blow him off as if nothing was wrong.

During class training that day Sero noticed how her arms were in horrible shape, blood dripping from them.

" Yaoyorozu can you make some gaze really fast before we start training again?" Sero asked.

"Oh yeah sure no problem." Momo said as created the gaze and gave it to Sero.

"Arm." Sero said as he approached (y/n).

" What? No Sero I'm fine." (Y/n) said as she brought her arms closer to her.

" (y/n) give me your arms. You can't train if your bleeding like that." Sero said as (y/n) held her arm out to him.

Sero wrapped the gaze around her arm before he pulled tape off his elbow and wrapped that around it.

" There all better, right?" Sero said with a soft smile directed at her.

" Yeah.. all better." She said as she pulled her arm away again.

" You know you can talk to me right?" Sero said laying his hand on her shoulder.

" Yeah I know.. I just scrapped my arms up. Don't worry about it." (Y/n) said looking away from him.

" A-Ah Asui!" (Y/n) shouted as she rushed towards the other girl leaving Sero's side.

" I... I was wondering if I could sleep over again tonight... I know this is like the third time.. if not that's fine." (Y/n) said.

" It's perfectly fine if you come and stay the night! Kero! The family loves having you over!" Asui cheered as (y/n) smiled weakly at her. "Thank you so much." (Y/n) said giving her friend a tight hug.