I wonder when I love you is enough ( Bakugou x F! Reader)

Soulmate Au

(Y/n) stared at the name on her wrist, ' Why him? We don't even like each other...' She thought sighting pulling her sleeve over her wrist.

He was loud, rude and an all round pain in the ass, he even thought she was weak compared to Ochaco. On top it all he had no respect for her whatsoever.

' Why couldn't I have gotten Midoryia or Iida?' (Y/n) thought rubbing her temples.

" Happy 17th  birthday!" Mina and Ochaco cheered as the burst into her dorm room.

" Come on! Let's go out! Live it up! We have to whole day planned out for you!" Mina said jerking her up from her writing desk.

" Yeah! Deku and Iida are coming too, we're all gonna have a great time with each other!" Ochaco said as the pair pushed (y/n) out of her dorm room and dragged her out into the town.

She did have fun with her friends, " Hey I know this is a pretty personal question... But who's your soulmate (y/n)?" Izuku asked as just the pair of the them walked around the isles of a clothing store.

(Y/n) was quiet for a second for pulling her sleeve up to expose her wrist.

" K-Kacchan? You... two hate each other!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Well... yeah.. I don't know why it's him. It's kind of ridiculous. He didn't even thank me after we rescued him, I got a scars from fighting the villains so he could get an opening to escape. He's not going to be happy when I tell him. Honestly I was hoping for you or Iida, since we get along so well. But we can't always get what we want?" (Y/n) chuckled as she looked at the items on the shelf in front of her.

'He still has a week or so before his birthday... maybe I'm not his soulmate it could be another person. That would be a relief for me knowing how he'll act if I'm his too. Fate is literally an asshole.' (Y/n) thought.

" Hey Deku, Don't tell anyone about this okay?" (Y/n) said.

"Don't worry I won't." Izuku said with a smile patting her shoulder.

" Don't let it bother you." Izuku chuckled.

" Yeah..." (y/n) huffed as they walked through the isles.

(Y/n) stared at Bakugou as he made his way into the classy she tugged her sleeve down over her wrist, though she dabbed foundation and concealer over top of it covering it for the time being.

" What are you fucking starring at!?" Bakugou snapped at her.

"You're ugly ass mug, it's blocking the front of the room asshat."(Y/n) snapped back.

" You little shit.. Do you wanna die?" Bakugou snapped slamming his hand down onto  her desk.

" Throwing another temper tantrum?"(y/n) said with a smile.

" Do  you always act like an ass?" Bakugou said.

"Only to you. Please sit  down and get the fuck out of my face." (Y/n) said.

" I don't think I want to, if you can be a bitch I can be one right back. Come on keep being a bitch, I'm begging you to keep it up." Bakugou snapped at her leaning closer clearly invading her personal space.

" Are you seriously wanting to start THIS EARLY in the morning? Are you on your period or something want so chocolate or something?" (Y/n) teased leaning against the palm of her hand.

She heard Izuku sigh from his seat, his expression  practically told her to cut the crap with Bakugou.

"Sit down Bakugou. I know you don't want another week of home arrest." Aizawa said as he drug himself into the classroom wrapped up in his yellow sleeping bag.