A seasons Song (Izuku x F! Reader)

⚠️WARNING⚠️: MENTION OF SUICIDE!!
⚠️Angst⚠️

(Y/n) had been friends with Izuku since elementary school, which meant she was also friends with Bakugou for a short period of time.

She went through her years seeing how cruel Bakugou was to him, from that point she refused to be friends with him, she was there for Izuku only.

During middle school Bakugou harsh insults and more became worse, and worse. " Why Don't you fucking shut up Katsuki!" (Y/n) yelled slamming her hand on the desk stepping in between Bakugou and Izuku.

" You're just as annoying as that shitty nerd, what kind of girl talks like that?" Bakugou snapped.

" Apparently the both of us talk like that asshole so you tell me!? Leave Izuku the hell alone he's just sitting here writing some more notes before we leave!" (Y/n) yelled pushing Bakugou back away from her and Izuku.

(Y/n) quickly gather Izuku's stuff and grabbed his hand and started running with him.

" Can you keep up Izu?" She asked as she looked behind her seeing Bakugou chasing after them.

" Y-yeah!" He stuttered out as they entered the street. They ran until they reach Izuku's home, (y/n) and Izuku sat outside of his homes door.

" Ha... we out ran that Bastard." (Y/n) laughed her hand still clasped against Izuku's.

" You don't have to defend me (y/n).. he'll start targeting you too if you keep it up." Izuku said softly squeezing her hand slightly.

" Let him, I'll beat the shit out him for you Izu." (Y/n) said with a slight smile.

"  I just don't want him to hurt you like he hurts me." Izuku said, looking away from (y/n).

" And I don't want him to hurt you at all Izuku, so I'm going to keep protecting you." (Y/n) said as she pulled on his hand bring him in for a hug.

" What are two kid doing just sitting out here?" Inko chuckled as opened the door.

"I-I forgot my key, and I thought you were out so we were going to wait until you got back." Izuku stuttered.

" Mhmmm." Inko hummed with that all knowing motherly smile as Izuku scrambled to his feet.

" I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)." Izuku said in a hushed voice as he walked inside.

" Oh yeah see you too!" She said happily as she got up into her feet.

"Bye Mrs. Midoryia." (Y/n) said as she walked up to her apartment right below Izuku's.

On some nights (y/n) would climb up the fire escape and tap on Izuku's window for him to let her inside of his room.

She wanted to be with him a lot to make sure he was okay, so this was one way she did it. It had been a few weeks since their last large encounter with Bakugou, so (y/n) found it fit to pay Izuku a boat that night Incase Bakugou was bothering him when she was around.

(Y/n) tapped on Izuku's window and waited for him to open it. The curtains are drew back and the window was slowly pushed open, " You can't keep Doing this mom is going to catch you then what will she think of us?" Izuku said (y/n) slipped into his room.

" That were absolutely in love with each other just can't stay away." (Y/n) teased poking his nose a blush crept up his cheeks.

" Hey, Izu.. Has Bakugou been harassing you when  I'm not around?" (Y/n) said as she made her way over to his bed and sat on it.