Snappy dog (Ojiro x F!Wolf quirk! Reader)

Requested by TaylorAnimeLover

" Hello everyone I'm the new transfer ( Y/n) Legoshi. I'm a human wolf hybrid because of my quirk, my quirk also comes with perk of claws, sharp teeth, I tend to have carnivorous tendencies making a pain in the ass to be around, and these monstrosities on top of my head." She said pointing at the large ears at the top of her head.

" At least we're know she isn't high maintenance." Mineta said as he looked at what seemed to be very tried girl with tangled hair. She looked mangey like an actual wolf.

" I heard that." (Y/n) said picking at her teeth.  Mineta gulped seeing her very sharp K-9 teeth,

" M-my bad Ma'am!" Mineta stuttered out.

" Please go take a seat (y/n)." Aizawa said sighing.

" Ight." (Y/n) said as she walked up to the empty seat beside of  Ojiro.

" Hi, I'm Ojiro." He said with a smile.

" Sup." (Y/n) said nonchalantly turning her attention to the front of the room

. Ojiro then turned his attention to the front of the room too. During lunch Ojiro notice she didn't have anyone sitting with her, " Mind if I sit with you?" Ojiro asked,

" Yeah that's cool. But you might not want to it you have a weak stomach." (Y/n) said as Ojiro sat down in front of her.

" I don't really have a weak stomach." He said, as he watched her open her bento box.

"That's...raw meat... won't you get sick from that?" Ojiro said as she took large bite of the meat.

" Nope. Never have never will, like I said in class earlier today being carnivorous makes me a pain in the ass." (Y/n) licking her fingers off before her eyes meet Ojiro's, she tilted her head slightly to the side.

" Are you like me? Human animal hybrid? What animal are you!?" She asked excitedly. As he chuckled softly.

" No, not exactly. I can just use this as an extension to my body. Don't you have one since you are an animal hybrid?" Ojiro asked.

" Nope, tail free. I can't complain though makes my uniform a lot easier to handle." (Y/n) said shrugging before she ate another piece of meat, Ojiro chuckled at her as she scrunched her nose up at him.

A few weeks later the sports festival was coming in at full swing. " Principle Nezu, I highly advise you to withdraw me from the sports festival." (Y/n) said.

" Miss (y/n). I can't just pull you from the Sports Festival just because you ask me too." Nezu said,

" I might accidentally end up killing one of my schoolmates. Please, for the safety of the student withdrawal me." (Y/n) said.

" I doubt you'll kill one of you schoolmates you have nothing to worry about." Nezu said taking a sip if his tea. " Now please go to class miss (y/n)." Nezu said.

" Yeah whatever you fucking rat. If I hurt someone I'm going to eat you." (Y/n) said putting her hands behind her head as she walked out of the office.

" (y/n)!" Ojiro cheered as he jogged up to her.

" Get yourself into some trouble already this morning?" Ojiro asked, as (y/n) huffed in response.

" No.. just needed to talk to Nezu and he wasn't any help." (Y/n) said rolling her eyes.

" What are you needing help with?" Ojiro said,.

"Nothing you can help with. Just do me a favor and don't bother me during the sports festival." (Y/n) said.

" Oh... uh sure. Is everything okay (y/n)?" He asked considered as he laid a hand on her shoulder as she gently nudged his hand off.