Todoroki Bingo ( Hawks Vs. F! Sibling! Reader)

(Y/n) walked in her shared apartment with her older brother after a long day at UA, to only see him dressing himself for what she could only assume was another date.

" Who is it this week?" (Y/n) asked rolling her eyes sitting her school back down in the floor as she slipped her shoes off.

" Natsuo, we plan on being out for a while so don't wait up sweet little sister of mine." Keigo said with a smile, only to revive a sharp huff from (y/n).

" Yo kid what's up with you? That was quiet a sharp huff, you upset I can't get a date with a boy and you can't?" Keigo teased her.

" I'm sorry, what did you just say?" (Y/n) said glaring up at him.

" It's okay to be jealous (y/n). I'll understand." Keigo said with a grin.

" Or is that your upset that I don't have to sneak around with mine?" Keigo said keeping his grin.

" I haven't snuck anyone in!" (Y/n) huffed.

"Oh really? Bunny?" Keigo said with an all knowing look in his eyes.

" It's a nickname! Tamaki is dating Neijre and Mirio! And I didn't sneak him in! You were home when I brought him!" (Y/n) said stopping her foot.

" Someone has been spending too much time with Miruko. Is Tamaki's little bunny getting upset? What about Mirio's sunshine? Which one do you like sneaking in more?" Keigo teased.

" You.... You punk! Tamaki is close friend! He calls me that because that's my favorite animal! Mirio and Nejire both call me sunshine! And if you want to bring up me apparently hoping from boy to boy So badly, who  the hell are you playing Todoroki bingo against? Every time I come home their either in our living room or you making out with them on the kitchen counter! Are you just a daddy issue magnet?" (Y/n) said poking him in the chest as he still held his reaped expression.

"I could play against my sweet little sister, though I doubt she'll win." Keigo said, after those words escaped her mouth he knew he had her wrapped up in his plan. (Y/n) was never one to back down from a challenge especially one that her brother brought up.

" I mean I am already three Todoroki's deep. I don't think you could catch up with me." He hummed as he walked around her to the front door.

" Challenge accepted bird brain!" (Y/n) snapped.

" Good luck kid." Keigo laughed as he left the house.

(Y/n) grumbled as she opened up Keigo's phone, she had become quiet a pickpocket when it came to him and he still hadn't noticed it yet.

' Think he's gonna pull one over on me?' (Y/n) thought as pulled up one of his contacts and texted a certain person. (Y/n) was quick to change her school uniform before leaving to the meeting spot.

" What the hell is Hawks waiting to meet this late? He doesn't have any type of information I know that for sure.' Dabi thought as he looked up from his phone.

' He should be pretty close from the looks of it.' He thought, a girl around about 18 caught his eye as she seemed to be walking directly too him, with a look of full determination.

She clearly walking directly to him, Dabi was only slightly caught off guard but it didn't matter much. Until she was directly in front of him slamming her lips into his, it didn't take long before he kissed her back gripping onto her waist pulling her closer to him.

" Do you have an idea who I am little girl?" Dabi said with a smirk.

" I'm well aware of who you. I'm also well aware you and my brother spend a few nights together." (Y/n) said with her arms draped around his neck.