What do I have to do? (Toga x Female!Reader)

Requested by EileenAyala3

"Why are you so obsessed with that green haired brat Toga? He's nothing but a pain in the ass." (Y/n) said as she swished the liquid in her shot glass around.

" Here we go." Dabi said rolling his eyes.

" Well he's cute and hes super strong!" Toga said happily.

" Aren't I strong too?" (Y/n) huffed.

" Of course you are, you took All Might on all by yourself and would have won if Endeavor didn't show up." Toga said.

" Oi, (y/n) go be jealous somewhere else." Dabi said as (y/n) eyes widened before she glared at him.

" I am not jealous of some 15 year old boy who snaps his bones any chance he gets!" (Y/n) said slamming her glass down onto the bar.

" I didn't say you were jealous of that Izuku Midoriya kid." Dabi said with a smirk.

" Stop teasing (y/n)-Chan. She doesn't like it Dabi." Toga said elbowing him in the side.

" I don't care if she likes it or not. She's 18 she can handle it." Dabi said with a smirk.

" Fuck you." (Y/n) said.

" If that's what you want. We can head back to my room right now." Dabi said.

" Dick doesn't impress me to begin with I know for a fact yours won't make it any better. " (Y/n) said as she finished off her shot glass.

"Even I knew that Dabi. Educate yourself." Twice said, as (y/n) got up from the bar. 

"Are you telling me you're into women?" Dabi said. " Yeah, got a problem with it?" (Y/n) said.

"Never said I had a problem with it. Just surprised." Dabi said with a laugh.

" You don't look like a lesbian, you just look like badass! But guess those go hand in hand!" Dabi teased, as (y/n) rolled her eyes  and chuckled.

" I'm sorry I'm too much of a woman for you. Only thing that can handle me is another woman." (Y/n) laughed.

' She likes girls? I thought she was straight.' Toga thought as (y/n) jokes around with Dabi and Twice.

" (Y/n)." Shigaraki said as he entered the room and waved her over to him.

" Duty calls, I'll see you guys around." She said waving to the group before following after  their boss.

" You seemed dazed." Twice said as he sat down in (Y/n)'s former seat

. " Just thinking that's all." Toga said.

" About (Y/n)?" Twice teased,

" Kind of.." Toga grumbled blushing.

" (Y/n)'s real bitch when she's jealous so I'd watch that obsession with Izuku." Dabi said.

" Why would she be jealous of Izuku?"Toga said as Dabi and Twice shared a glance with each other.

" No reason." They both said at the same time.

" Tell me!" Toga huffed.

" You're blonde Toga but not that dumb come on." Dabi said rolling his eyes.

" I don't like guessing games just fucking tell me!" Toga whined as she latched onto the sleeve of Dabi's jacket. 

But her attention was taken away from him when (Y/n) left Shigaraki's office in a UA school uniform.

BNHA x Reader Oneshots Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें