My loves nothing but a Monster ( Bakugou x F! Villian! Reader)

Requested by RaiiSmoke

(Y/n) slammed her foot into the side of Bakugou's face helping Kurogiri to his feet.

" And you call me a distracted fighter." (Y/n) said.

"Just take care of them." He told her.

" But of course." (Y/n) said.

" I can hear the smirk in your fucking voice bitch! Take that mask off so we can beat the shit out of you properly!" Bakugou yelled at her.

" Hmmmm... how about no pretty boy!" (Y/n) said slamming his face into her knee.

" Ohhhh look at that bloody face." (Y/n) mocked as she wiped his blood from her knee.

" You fucking bitch!" Bakugou yelled launching an attack her, (y/n) leaned back a little and his attack completely missed her.

A few moments of rough fight (y/n) had tore Bakugou away from the group of other teenagers and villains alike. They were completely alone, in swift (y/n) had him pinned up against one of the obstacles in training grounds.

" Let me go you bitch!" He snapped squirming under her causing her to chuckle.

" Keep wiggling, you won't get out. I'm a lot stronger than you, I can just hold you here all day." She teased, his red eye glaring holes into her soul.

" Don't looked at me like, it's very suggestive and there's tons of people around us." (Y/n) teased as his eyes widened.

" Don't you fucking touch me!" Bakugou yelled.

" I didn't say I was going to pretty boy. But a kiss won't hurt you would it? Have you had your first kiss yet? Oh how tragic would it be for someone like to take something so special away from you!" (Y/n) cheered as she moved her mask slightly revealing her rose colored lips.

" Come on! Mindswipewe have to go the pros are here!" Twice yelled grabbing her.

" Ight Ight I'm coming! I'll see you around explosive boy!" (Y/n) cheered running off with twice.

Once in the safety of the hideout (y/n) took the mask off of her porcelain like face, taking the musky scent of liquor and old oak wood of the bar.

" That was a waste. We didn't kill anyone before we were chased off." (Y/n) huffed.

" You were the one who was trying to shove her tongue down a UA students throat." Twice said.

"(Y/n) get your ass in here!" Shigaraki screamed.

" I'm coming! Don't get your thong  in a twist handy man!" (Y/n) said as she ran into the room he was in,

" Snipe fucked you up." (Y/n) said holding back a laugh as he boss was doubled over in pain.

" Fuckin do your damn job before I kill you." He growled, as (y/n) slender finger crept over his skin as Kurogiri pulled the bullets out and doctored the wounds Shigaraki had.

By the end Shigaraki was a panting and sweating mess, " Don't you thinks it's a little weird that I make you act like that??" She laughed.

" I will turn you to ash." He snapped.

" Ah Ah, you can't, without me you wouldn't have anyone to help you get through the pain you just went through! You can't even feel it now." (Y/n) said with a smile.

" I fucking realize that you bitch why did you think we brought you into this group? For fucking fun?" Shigaraki snapper sitting up.

" You swear a lot when your pissed. Stop it before I cut your tongue out and eat it Bastard." (Y/n) threatened.