Oh Lover Boy (Hanahaki! Todoroki x F!Reader)

Requested by auux69

Todoroki stared at the flower shop in front of him. He thought maybe he should get his mom her favorite flower before he went to visit her. He checked the time before waking inside of the building.

" Welcome!" (Y/n) cheered as she peaked out from behind a shelf stacked with fresh budding plants.

" Uh... Hello." Todoroki said awkwardly staring at the girl around his age.

" Can I help you with something? Need help making a bouquet for your girlfriend? I'm really good at those! Oh! Or maybe you want a flowering plant for you mom! I can help with that too!" She cheered coming up to Todoroki grabbing his hands, excited with bright doe like eyes.

Todoroki stared at (y/n) for a moment, those beautiful (e/c) eyes seemed to capture his attention for a moment before he snapped out of it. " I'm.. Here to pick up some flowers for my mom. She's in the hospital." He said as (y/n) let go of his hands.

" So sweet of you to bring her flowers! So what type of flower do you want?" (Y/n) said happily.

"A few Rindous please." Todoroki answered as he followed (y/n) down the isle of flowers.

" These flowers are so beautiful this time of year. You're mom has great taste. They're my favorite too." (Y/n) said with a smile as she grabbed a handful of the wrapping them up for Todoroki before handing the off to him.

Todoroki reach back to his back pocket to retrieve his wallet. " No, no this one is on the house!" (Y/n) said.

" That's not a very good way to run a business, let me pay for them please." Todoroki said pulling his wallet.

(Y/n) put her hand over his pushing it down, " First one is always on the house. Especially for sweet boys like you. Come by again sometime, give your mom my best wishes." (Y/n) said disappearing back into the many racks of flowers.

Todoroki stood there a moment before leaving with the large bouquet of flowers in his arms. He was lucky enough to get a quick glimpse at her name tag, (y/n) (l/n)

(Y/n) was a very odd girl in Todoroki's eyes, never had he seen someone so cheerful while working in any type of retail. But that was what made that cute welcoming aura around her that brought so many people to her flower shop.

~+~
After a visit with his mom, Todoroki began his travel back home. Past the welcoming flower shop once again. There he saw the same (hair colored) girl cleaning up for the night.

She caught a glimpse of Todoroki through the shops window, she stopped what she was doing and rushed outside. " Did she like the flowers?" (Y/n) said with a grin waiting for his answer.

" Yes, she said they were the prettiest ones she seen in a long time." Todoroki answered her.

" Wow. That makes me feel really honored!" (Y/n) said happily before bowing to Todoroki.

" Thank you so much for coming to my shop today! I hope I get see you a lot more... sorry I never caught your name?" (Y/n) said glancing up at him with a happy grin.

" Shoto Todoroki." He answered.

" I hope I get to see you a lot more Shoto Todoroki." (Y/n) said before rushing back inside her shop waving to boy as he walked pass its windows.

Something about that girl and her happy demeanor made Todoroki's heart beat a little bit fast than it usually it does. Maybe it was that for eyes, or that beautiful smile but something about her made him feel happy. He didn't need to put his finger on it just yet, they were simple strangers who knows each other names.