This is What I Get For Trying To Be A Hero ( Momo x Male! Reader)

Requested by CoreySam76

" Come on Momo! You have to get up!" (Y/n) said shaking her before turned to face the  villain in front of him.

" Looks like you'll have to leave your little girlfriend behind so I can take care of her." Dabi said blue flames danced around in his palm.

" I'd rather die than let you touch her!" (Y/n) yelled snapped.

" We can arrange that!" Dabi said send a blue burst of flames in their direction.

(Y/n) was quick To move taking Momo with him.

" Bastard!" (Y/n) yelled, bringing his hand up to his mouth ripping his own skin open. The blood from his open wound started to wrap around his body and expand out around it.

" What the fuck is that thing?" Dabi said lowering his hand.

Now in the place of the former teenager boy stood a bloody demon with an arsenal of military grade weapons behind him, blood oozing from their barrels.

" How did a monstrous kid like you even make it into the hero class? They say I look like a villain, I think I'll just kill you both." Dabi laughed bringing hand back up again.

"You're not going to touch her!" (Y/n) yelled inhumanly as large explosion went off in the villains direction.

(Y/n) watched as he exploded into a puddle of mud, before his mutation melted away. He was quick pick Momo and started rushing through the burning forest.

(Y/n), himself was at the break of exhaustion but he had to keep going. He had to keep Momo safe no matter what.

Smoke filled his lungs as he crumbled to his knees,  he pulled his shirt up over his nose and mouth coughing as his eyes traveled over to look at Momo. He pulled her shirt up to cover her nose and mouth attempting to block out the smoke.

' I'll take a breather then I'll start again.' (Y/n) thought trying to catch his breath before he was knocked out of the way slamming back into a tree.

(Y/n) groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, a Nomu was making it's way to the unconscious Momo. It raised its large inhuman hand to slam down against.

(Y/n) stumbled up to his feet putting himself between the Nomu and Momo taking ever hit that was meant for her. (Y/n) dug his fingers into the dirt attempting to bite back the pain he was feeling.

Momo's peaceful face resting below him, as his own blood trickled down staining it with its nasty red. " I...I'll clean it... O..Off in a... m...minute.. Mo..Mo." (y/n) said in a shaky voice.

He was so weak, he couldn't even bring himself to use his quirk.

The. Nomu soon made an escaped, for what reason (y/n) know nor did he care. He shakily brought his hand up to Momo'a face slowly wiping the blood off of it before collapsing on top of her his head rest in the crook of her neck.

" Hey Mo... I don't know if we're gonna make it out of here alive.." He said with a weak smile.

" I really wonder if this is gonna be the last time I get to see your beautiful face... There's really something I need to get off of my chest just in case it is."(Y/n) said as he used what little strength he left to lift himself up slight resting his forehead against hers.

" I love you Momo ." He said gently placing a kiss against her forehead with tears trickling down his face. He whispered a quick prayer to all higher beings no matter the religion, that someone would come and save her.