What you hate about me ( Todoroki x Mic's daughter! Reader)

Requested by I_is_fanfictrash

(Y/n) looked at the envelope in her hands, " How about you look at it dad?" (Y/n) said sheepishly handing the envelope back to him.

"(Y/n) you're the one who took the entrance exam not me, I've been there and done that already!" Mic laughed as he pushed it back into his daughters hands. (Y/n) shakily opened it.

" I... I made it it into the hero course! Hell yeah!" She cheered as she hugged her father tightly.

" See I knew you could do it without my help! You're going to be an amazing hero!" Mic cheered spinning his daughter around.

" It's eleven o'clock can you two screeching cockatoos shut up!" Their neighbor yelled from his open window.

" Sorry Kisame!" Mic yelled as the neighbor slammed the window shut drawing his curtains in.

The next morning (y/n) stood and stared at herself in the full body mirror in her room. ' You got this! You're Present Mic's daughter you can't let first day jitters get to you!' (Y/n) thought taking a deep breath then rushing down the stairs.

" Come on dad we're going to be late!" (Y/n) yelled as she slipped her shoes on and grabbed her bag,

" Coming honey!" Mic said as he stumbled down the stairs grabbing his car keys off the table.

" You're hair dad." (Y/n) said as she picked up a long blonde strip off his shoulder.

" I'll style it at school, let's go!" Mic said.

" You're still wearing your Eraserhead night slippers I'm not leaving the house with you wearing those." (Y/n) teased as her dad made a quick switch into his boots.

" Alright all ready let's gooo!" Mic said grabbing her wrist dragging her out of the house.

(Y/n) pulled out her schedule as her and her dad walked through the gates of UA. " Who's your home room teacher?" Mic asked as he adjusted his glasses and looked over her shoulder.

"Shota. Dad I'm going to get expelled on my first day." (Y/n) said.

" No you won't, that was only last years class. You'll be okay, I promise." He said patting her head.

" If you say so." (Y/n) said taking a deep breath as they entered the school. Mic dropped (y/n) off at her classroom before walking to his classroom, she scanned around the room hoping to see someone she knew.

She had a slight smile on her face as she caught a glimpse of Todoroki. She wasn't exactly friends with him but she did hang out with him when her dad to a hero function.

" Hey Todoroki." (Y/n) said with a smile as she walked up to him and took the seat beside of him. Todoroki's eyes glanced at her before scoffing her off. (Y/n)'s smile slowly shifted in the frown.

"So, what did you think about the entry exam? It's was pretty hard huh? I think I was so focused on it I didn't even see you there." She said with a chuckle.

" I didn't take the entry exam. I was recommended to the program. Can you go bother someone else? Just because I know who you are doesn't make us friends." Todoroki said.

" You go out of your way to find me at any hero function." (Y/n) said in a hushed voice.

"This isn't a hero function is it?" Todoroki snapped at her.

" Guess not. I'll see you around then." (Y/n) said grabbing her bag and walking to another seat.

From there she made a few friends in the class ranging from the most egotistical person in the class to the most down earth person. She didn't worry that Aizawa was going to expel her for slipping up and using his first name multiple times while in class but he let it slide. He knew she was used to using his first name since he did hang around her and Mic a lot.