Unlady Like ( Iida x Pervert! F! Reader)

Slightly Mature

(Y/n) was shocked when she received Her letter of acceptance to UA, she honestly Class 1-A seem pretty far from her reach. She was expecting class 1-b at least, nothing any higher than that yet here she was.

" I wonder if that boy with the glasses is in my class." (Y/n) mumbled to herself as she set the letter in a safe spot.

The day of the Entrance Exam she had meet a boy a dark blue hair with glasses resting on bridge of his nose, this boy was one who took her interest once he saved her from the crumbling rubble. His strong arms wrapping around her tightly pulling her into his chest for safely.

(Y/n) sighed dreamily resting a hand on her cheek, ' I wonder he looks like without clothes on.'  She thought.

' I wonder if he's toned all over his body just like his arms. I really want him to be in my class!'

~+~

(Y/n) adjusted her bag over her shoulder  as she walked through the large gates of UA. She was quick to get to her  home room class attempting to avoid the flood of new students like herself.

(Y/n) suddenly was consumed by energy when she saw the dark blue haired boy she had met only a few weeks ago. He was of course scolding someone, but that didn't matter to her as she grabbed the boy extended hand with a beautiful smile.

" It's so nice to see you again! I never got to thank you saving me on the entrance exam, I didn't get your name either." She said hold his hand gently in hers.

" You don't need to hold my hand to express your gratitude , this is a violation of UA's PDA code." He said to her as (y/n) pouted letting go of his hand.

" My name is Iida Tenya." He said to the pouting girl.

" You know I can show gratitude in different ways if you want. Maybe you'd like me to tie myself up for you leaving me helpless just like in the exams. You can do to me whatever you see fit." She with an innocent smile.

Iida felt his face heat as he began to process it he words this girl had just said to him. " N-no need for that!" He said quickly.

" If you think of anything you want from me Iida, just let me know and I can make it happen for you." She said placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

" P-PDA violation." He said touch his hand to his cheek.

" Oh that's right, my bad. I'll just keep it mental for the both of us then." (Y/n) said with a smile taping the side her head with her index finger winking at him before sitting down.

Unluckily for Iida that seat was directly behind him, it was hard enough to focus with how wild his classmates were but it became much worse as they entered their first semester together.

(Y/n) seemed to keep her thoughts to herself while around others, if you didn't know her very personally you would think she was the sweater and most innocent person in Japan, but Iida knew much better than that.

The first time he had noticed it was when Ochako asked her what she was reading and she showed her the innocent cover of the " Peach Girl" Manga. Next thing Iida knew when he looked at her the cover had shifted downward exposing lewd art on the front of manga that was very much reading in class. Once she noticed Iida stated she adjusted the cover winking at him.

" You want to come read it with me Iida, it's really educational!" She said happily to him.

" No I do not wish to read it with you (y/n)! Please put that away!" Iida said with a blush pushing glasses up looking away from her.