I have two Girlfriends? ( Todoroki x F! Reader) { LIME}

" Are you sure you're okay?" Todoroki asked as he he leaned against (y/n)'s door frame.

" Yes, I'm fine Todoroki. Their quirk didn't do anything to me, you went with me to the hospital to get checked out and they said I was cleared." (Y/n) said with a smile.

" I just want to make sure before I go to my dorm room." Todoroki said kissing her forehead.

" You worry way too much. You're not neglecting me, it wasn't even your fault I got hit." (Y/n) said pressing her lips against his in a soft and sweet kiss.

When she pull back Todoroki wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a hug. " I want to spend the night with you." He said.

" Todoroki, Aizawa does dorm checks he'll find you in here." (Y/n) chucked.

" I'll just hide under your covers and keep my head right he-"

" You better move those hands up Todoroki, they get any closer to the equator I'm going to have to drag you away." Aizawa said as Todoroki put his hands up in the air as though he was being arrested, he then stepped away from (y/n).

" Alright sorry Mr.Aizawa." Todoroki said.

" Get to your dorm kid." Aizawa said pushing him in the direction of his dorm.

"Goodnight todo." (Y/n) chuckled closing her dorm room door. (Y/n) yawned and stretched before sitting up in the bed, she looked off to the side to see another her asleep.

" Hey... hey (y/n) wake up." She said shaking her.

" Mhm... I'm up.." she said before sitting up. They both then blinked at each other.

" Fuck." They said at the same time.

"So you were hit with a quirk yesterday... now there's two of you?" Aizawa said pinching the bridge of his nose as he looked at the two identical girls.

" Yeah that's about sums it up." They said at the same time.

" Which one you is the real one?" He asked,

" Well..." (y/n) said.

" We're both the real one. We share the same thoughts and everything, we are basically the same person. Just in two different bodies." The other (y/n) said.

Aizawa looked at the second (y/n) and activating his quirk, nothing happened to her, so he turned to other to get the same reaction.

" I don't think that's going work Aizawa-sensei." They both said rubbing the back of their necks.

" There's no use in pulling you from class for this seeing you act on the same wave length. We'll just going to have to wait this one out." Aizawa said sighting.

" Hey (y/n) why didn't wait on me this morning I was knocking on your door for a while with no answer." Todoroki said as he entered the classroom.

He then look at the two girls, blinking like an owl at them. Todoroki then rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing everything correctly.

" There two of you?" He said.

" Yeah, that guys quirk must make double of who ever he hits. So now there's-" (y/n) stated.

"Two of us." As the other finished. Everything through the day seemed about normal, but Todoroki kept having certain thoughts about his girlfriend now that there was two of them. '

'Do I have to kiss them both goodnight? Do I take them both out on the same date or different dates?' He thought with his hand resting on his chin.