Tongue Pierceing ( Todoroki x F! Reader)

" Damn it Sero hold still! You'll make me mess up! Then we'll have to make a trip to the hospital!" Y/n) said holding tightly onto the boys tongue.

" Sorry." He said  wincing as the needle went  through his tongue.

" There. Now stay still while I put the tongue ring in." (Y/n) said putting the barbell shaped metal into his tongue.

" All done." She said taking her gloves off and cleaning off her equipment.

" Do you know how fast Iida would be on your ass if knew you have that stuff?" Sero joked.

(Y/n) glanced over her shoulder rolling her eyes with a smile.

" Hasn't tried to get me in trouble yet so it really doesn't matter." (Y/n) said putting the equipment away.

" Shit, I've gotta go. Miruko is gonna kill me I'm late again. See yourself out." (Y/n) said as she grabbed her bag quickly leaving the dorm room with a phone pressed against her ear.

" (y/n)... sweetie where the FUCK are you!?"

" I am on my way, I'm only ten minutes late. I'm sure his royal majesty with his crown up his ass can wait a few more damn minutes." (Y/n) said.

Miruko attempted to keep her snicker in as tried to be stern with her intern. " J-just hurry up."

(Y/n) hung up slipping her phone into her pocket, in reality she didn't even want to show up. It was really ridiculous having to work with Endeavor , Hawks and Miruko.

Of course she had two of her other classmates there, but still it was none the less enjoyable.

" Half an hour late! Some hero you'll be, everyone would be dead by the time you showed. You'd be better off prancing around as someone's arm candy." Endeavor snapped.

(Y/n) slung her bag off of her shoulder, the man that stood 6'4 was now eye level with the girl. She quickly sung herself around his shoulder with her finger digging deep into a vital point on his neck.

" Keep my name out of your mouth Endeavor. I'm not your wife I won't take the fucking disrespect." (Y/n) warned before removing her finger from his neck dropping down from his neck.

Todoroki looked at the girl in shock, she stood up to Endeavor without the slightest falter in her words or steps.

" Put your rabid dog on a leash Miruko." Endeavor said.

" MOTHER FUCKER DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO A DAMN WORD I SAID?" (Y/n) snapped as Miruko patted her head.

"Sorry but she's free rein, I'd give her some respect before she rips you to shreds... Old man." Miruko said with a smirk as herself and her inter shared a fist bump.

~+~

(Y/n) yawned as the two inters back to the dorm building.

" Oi." Todoroki said grabbing her attention.

" Yeah pretty boy?" She hummed looking back at him.

"Glad you stood up to my dad." Todoroki said.

" I'd kick his ass given the first chance. More so for whaat he did to you, than what he did to me. Pisses me off just to look at him." She laughed.

" What made you so late?" Todoroki asked.

" I was giving Sero a tongue piercing." She said cooly sticking her out pierced tongue out.

" Isn't that... Unsafe?" Todoroki said.

" Huh?! No way! I'm professional! Been giving piercings since I was 8! Mom and dad own a tattoo shop you know, I've had tons of practice and I made sure everything stay nice and clean I even use gloves." She said with a thumbs up.

" Did you do yours?" Todoroki said.

" Oh no, Dad gave me that one last year. Look nice doesn't it?" She chuckled.

" I've never noticed it before even though your signature move is sticking your tongue out at villains after we've caught them. Have any more secret piercings?" Todoroki said.

" Aren't you just the curious one." She chuckled. " I don't have anymore besides my ears. Though I am allowed to get two more my third year." She said with a smile.

" Where do you want those?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. He was trying unbelievably to keep the conversation going.

" I would tell you but you'd get too excited." (Y/n) said with a wink at him.

" I-I.." Todoroki stuttered out looking away from her with a blush.

" You want any Todoroki? A piercing?" (Y/n) asked.

" I have... but I was never allowed to get them." He explained.

" Dad huh? Bet he said something like ' Heroes shouldn't have piercings or Tattoos it ruins their reputation.'" (Y/n) said mocking Endeavors voice.

" Have you been stalking me?" He asked, (y/n) assumed he was joking though clearly he wasn't.

" If you want one I'd gladly give it to you free of charge just like everyone else so don't feel too special." (Y/n) teased as she slipped into her dorm room with that bright and loving smile.

~+~
Todoroki had to admit the tongue ring (y/n) made her look absolutely stunning his face would flush pink anytime she stuck her tongue out.

He really thought it suited her, it matched her personally perfectly.

He noticed Sero his off too, it looked like it really was done professionally. Maybe he would take (y/n)'s after all.

" You're telling me you would charge me to pierce my belly bulletin?" Mina asked (y/n) as she sat on the common room couch with her.

" No Mina I'm not going to make you pay, I told you that already." (Y/n) said draping her head over the arm of the couch.

" (y/n)." Todoroki said as he looked away from the girl almost embarrassed to ask her something.

" What's up Todo?" She asked.

" Can you... do that thing.." he grumbled.

" This?" She asked sticking her tongue out with a smile.

" N-no... You're favor.. can you do that?" He asked as her eyes lit up.

" Fuck yeah I can! Let's go!" (Y/n) said grabbing his wrist pulling him off to her dorm room leaving Mina alone on the couch.

(Y/n) cleans up her equipment quickly. " So birthday boy where do you want it? I can do it anywhere you want it." She asked.

" I want one like yours." He answered.

" A tongue piercing I like your train of thought." She said she situated herself into the boys lap.

" W-wait a second." Todoroki stuttered.

" Tongue out handsome." She said as he stuck it out, she was really close to piercing it before she pulled the equipment back just staring at him.

She placed her hand at the back of his neck pushing his head forward as she kissed him placing her tongue into his mouth wrapping hers around his.

Todoroki wrapped his arms around (y/n)'s waist pulling her closer to him.

Todoroki felt chills go up his spine feeling her tongue ring drag over his tongue.

" Fuck." Todoroki said panting once she pulled back.

" Ohh someone is feeling hot." She teased continuing to pierce the boys tongue.

" That's hot." She said looking at Todoroki.

He gripped her thigh tightly," Do I get a birth day present, Cause I think I want a little more than that little piece of metal."

" I can't exactly wrap myself up can I?" She teased leaning in.

" I can wrap you up, then open you wide."

" Eager aren't we Todo?"She said slamming her lips into his.