Stolen T-shirts (Class 1-A boys & Girls x F!Reader)

(Y/n) rushed through the UA dorm halls anger painted on her face. She was currently only dressed in a black sports bra and black joggers as she stormed down the hallway. She burst into the common room.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MINETA!?" She screamed grabbing Izuku by the collar of his shirt.

"H-he's not here. He went out to see his parents this weekend." Izuku stuttered out, (y/n) rarely got mad but when she did it was terrifying.

"(Y/n) where's your shirt?" Todoroki asked as his eyes tracked down her exposed upper body.

" Someone fucking stole them out of the dorm room laundry! They literally took all of my fucking shirts!" She yelled dropping Izuku.

" Wait a fucking minute... I saw Kaminari in the laundry room this morning! I'm going to kick his ass!" (Y/n) yelled as she rushed out of the room. "

You see that?" Izuku asked Todoroki.

" Yeah... why does she have more abs than us?" Todoroki said in some what of a confused tone.

Ochako was walking into the room as (y/n) rushed out of it. " Why... doesn't (y/n) have a shirt on?" She asked.
" Someone stole her shirts out of the laundry room." Izuku explained sighing.

"I'm not complaining about it. Just wondering." Ochako hummed as she grabbed a drink form the fridge. Izuku and Todoroki glanced at each other then back at a very happy Ochako.

" She's supper pretty isn't she?" Ochako said with a smile.

" Y-yeah she is. But I'm pretty sure she could throw me around like a rag doll." Izuku said with a blush.

"I'd let her throw me around." Todoroki said nonchalantly.

(Y/n) shoves the door to Bakugou's dorm  room wide open, " Where the FUCK are my t-shirts pikachu looking head ass!?" (Y/n) snapped putting him in a headlock.

" I-I don't know! I haven't seen them (n/n)! They were still in the dryer when I went to  the laundry room!  I didn't touch them I promise! Would I lie to you!?" Kaminari said as he hit her arm gently as she let him go.

"Ohh fuck ." Bakugou said as his eye scared over her body.

" Was it you?" She said asked turning her gaze to him.

"Huh?" Bakugou said raising his eye brow.

" Was it you Pomerania lookin fucker? Did you take my clothes so I'd have to run around this damn dorm building half naked? I can see you eye fucking me!" (Y/n) said.

" No! If I wanted to see you naked I would have just taken your clothes off myself instead of stealing them." Bakugou said clicking his tongue up against the roof of his mouth.

" I- you know what I don't have time for your flirting. I have to go beat the fucker who took my clothes." (Y/n) said as she walked towards the dorm room door as Bakugou cat called her.

" Haha Fuck you!" (Y/n) snapped flipping him off before leaving.

" I'm open to suggestions!" Kaminari and Bakugou cheered before glancing at each other.

" Guys... I think Kirishima's broken!" Mina cried as pointed at their friend who was dripping blood from his nose.

" She was so manly! Did you see the vein popping out from her arms!? And her 12 pack!" Kirishima said.

" Yes, SHES very attractive Kirishima, calm down you're bleeding everywhere!" Mina said.

"Mina.... you have a thing for (y/n)?" Kaminari asked.