He grins cheekily before tickling me to death, which is what he usually does whenever I underestimate him or make fun of him. 

"AHAHAHA! CAL! CAL! AHAHAHAHAH! YOU'RE HURTING THE CRIPPLED" I protest, holding his hands away from me. 

"Technically you're not crippled babe" He looks into my eyes and smiles. 

Our lips crash into eachothers, I can feel him smiling. A make out session in a hospital, who knew it was this easy? 

"Oh my god! Wrong timing! Sorry! Sorry!" Ashton walks through the door covering his eyes. 

Calum and I pull apart, he kisses my forehead before turning to the 3 blonde males covering their eyes. 

"Is it over?" Michael questions peeking over his hand. 

"Wait" Calum holds up his hand before gives me a soft, passionate kiss, "Now we're done" 

"Phew! Well, that was sufficiently awkward!" Michael points out as he claps his hands together, "But anyways" 

"SHE'S ALIIIIVVVEEEE!!!!!!" Luke yells as he runs over to my hospital bed and hugs me. 

"No I'm dead and your hugging my spirit" I joke as he pulls away. 

Michael and Ashton run over and pull me into a massive hug. 

"How are you feeling?" Ashton asks as he sits at the foot of the bed smiling. 

"I'm good, just a little bit dizzy, but good" I lay back in my bed, "You guys didn't have to stay here you know" 

"We did what you would do for us, if I was rushed to hospital would you have stayed the whole time Dee?" Michael asks as he pokes my cheek. 

"Weeeellll" I reply, Michael's jaw drops "Kidding! I'm kidding! Tough crowd" 

Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael chuckle as the doctor comes through the door. 

"Goodmorning boys! Goodmorning Andie" The doctor greets us. 

"Hey Dad" Luke nods. 

"Hey Carl" Michael, Ashton and Calum smile as the doctor walks up to the side of my bed and looks at his clip board. 

"Andie that's my Dad if you haven't already realised" Luke explains as he stands next to his Dad.

Spitting image. Except for the fact that Carl didn't have a fringe and his hair wasn't blonde, but the same eyes and nose!

"Hi doctor,  you guys look so much alike" 

"Well you know family genes" Luke grins as he puts his arm around his Dad, "So what's the verdict?"

 "Well, Andie you are free to go but just to make sure that you are healthy, we need to keep you at home for the week, so boys look after her, make sure she's eating right and take 1 of these tablets a day for the whole week" Carl takes out a small white bottle from his pocket and hands it to Calum, "Preferably after lunch". 

Calum shakes the small white bottle which holds the medication as if it were a maraca, pulling the funniest derp faces I have ever seen. He was then followed by Ashton tapping on the frame of the hospital bed and of course Michael and Luke's incredible dance moves. These boys knew how to make me smile, but what really made me laugh was Carl's decision to join in too. 

"ANDIE!" I hear a familiar voice yell. 

My Dad comes running through the door with Calum's mum trailing behind him. He throws his arms out and kills me with his squeeze, constantly kissing my cheek. 

"Hi Dad" I say, sitting up in an awkward position. 

He holds me in his arms, silence hits the room. 

"We'll come back" Calum suggests as they all walk out of the room. 

"How are you feeling?" Dad pulls away from me and wipes away his tears. 

"I'm fine, why are you crying Dad?" 

"Because, I didn't want to lose you" He sniffs. 

"You would never lose me Dad" I become teary.

"I love you so much, thank god Calum was there, I owe him so much"

"Dad, you don't owe him anything I owe him a lot"

"I love you so much" Dad smiles as he cups my cheek in his right hand.

"I love you too Dad" I respond. 

"Come on we better get you out of this awful hospital gown, Couldn't notice if it was you in this bed or not!" Dad chuckles as he taps his hands on his knees. 

"Thanks Dad, for everything" I smile. 

"Your welcome sweetie"

HI THERE! I know long chapter... BUT who else is proud of our boys?! Yes I am sad that they're officially going to London but never fret they'll be back soon! So proud of how far they have gotten in just one year! Notice how I released this chapter on their anniversary ;) ;) LOVE YOU ALL <3 Peacechickengreasenipples